5

This chapter does contain sexual content. 

Enjoy 

MM: Eric Wright himself. 

-----------------

Shayla 

|Los Angeles, California|

I tied up my Nikes as I was about to leave to go meet Rih for our morning Run. 

I feel better physically and mentally every time I work out, but it doesn't help if I keep going to the Miracle Market and getting Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream.

I heard the house phone ring. Who is calling this early in the morning, besides Rih to cancel on me. 

I answered on the third ring;

"Hello?"

"Yo ...I need to see you"

I sighed and smiled hearing his voice. This guy is so extra sometimes, but it is so cute.

"Eric, baby you called me this early to tell me you need to see me? we decided on next week remember?"

"I know what I said, I changed my mind. I want you here with me..."

"Why suddenly?"

I heard him suck his teeth.

"Shayla, I am horny. I don't know about you but I like to fuck, and if I don't fuck something now I'ma lose my fucking mind".

I scoffed. "You called me talking about you- "

"I knew you was gonna take it that way, you are my girl I am turning pussy down left and right cause I'm trying to do right by you!"

"That's what you supposed to do!" I screamed, while grabbing my keys off the table.

Why does he feel like he need praise for doing something that he is supposed to do?

Eric heaved a sigh, "Baby, please don't make me beg I mean, please and it gives us a chance to have alone time. just me and you please, seeing different cities, wining and dining you, I know you want to shop"

"Eric stop trying to bribe me, materialistic things are nice but that is not why I am with you, I was your girl when you was slanging so stop", I shook my head, trying to buy me love again.

"Look, just please I don't ask you for nothing, just this once please", he pleaded in a deep, soft tone.

I chewed my bottom lip as looked around my apartment. I sighed;

"I'll come, if Rih and Kim come too"

There was silence once I said that.

"We still will have alone time, and when you guys are busy I won't be alone" I smiled into the phone, I knew he was over there going crazy.

"Fine just tell your girls to get ready, I aint paying for them they niggas got money, find the next flight to Phoenix, Arizona and I'll send you the money, for your flight only Shayla" Eric warned.