9

[A/N: STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT ]

Eric

"Shit girl", I groaned as I pumped in and out of her.

"Yess Eazy" 

Jadae screamed as she looked down at me stroking in and out of her.

I was sweating as I had my shirt over my head and jeans at my ankles. I was so drunk and high that I felt like a floating cloud. I was so mad with Shayla that she straight played me like a sucker.

She didn't come to my show because I made her mad, big fucking deal.

I made her mad all the damn time, what makes now any difference? 

She needs to fix her attitude, and she needs to do it quick. Too many bitches want her place for this shit.

I circled my hips as I held Jadae legs back, showing a good view of her pretty kitty. Her face expressions were sexy as hell and she had some good pussy too. 

I can't believe I turned this shit down the first time.

Yeah, I left with her as I boned out from the after party. The shit was corny and she wanted to fuck; which was cool with me. 

I narrowed my eyes to Jadae, who was glistening with sweat as she moaned while she stared into my eyes, heavily panting with each stroke I gave her.

"Damn Eazy" she moaned softly, throwing her head back as I pushed all of me inside of her.

"Fuck." I grunted as I felt myself closer as I thrusted inside of her.

I pumped faster, throwing my head back as I pulled out and releasing on her stomach. I stroked myself, making sure all my kids were out of me.

"Damn girl...Shiiittt", I whined as I heavily breathed and grinned.

She grabbed me, pulling me closer to her face and kissing me on my lips softly while wrapping her arms around my neck and legs securely around my back.

I laid down on top of her, planting soft wet kisses all over her lips. As I kissed her, Shayla crossed my mind, which pissed me off more.

This could have been her. 

But since she wanted to be a bitch, Fuck her.

I laid on top of Jadae as she held me close to her naked body. Once my breathing calmed down, I felt my eye lids get heavier, making it harder for me to keep them open.

I eventually lost the battle as my eye lids finally closed, causing me to black out.

Darkness...

--------------

The next morning....

Shayla

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 

9:30AM

I wiped the tears from my eyes with the palms of my hand as I sobbed quietly. I did not sleep at all last night. 

I kept waking up every 45 minutes in hopes of hearing the hotel door open and Eric wrapping his arms around my waist.

It didn't happen.