12

2years later

August 1991

| Calabasas, CA|

Eric

"What the fuck else you need for this party E, me and Ren out here now getting some liq and shit" Dre asked me over the phone.

"Man, just make sure the bitches come through and bring some weed", I said to Dre on the phone.

My voiced echoed out through-out my home in Calabasas. Yeah, a nigga moved straight outta Compton to this big ass house up in the hills and shit.

Yeah ight, it starting soon right? I can't wait to see some new bitches yo"

"Yeah man, it start later this afternoon or something, so be here early...ight"

I hung up the phone and leaned on the island counter and heaved a sigh. Life was good at this point and I couldn't complain. I decided to have a little gathering at my crib, nothing too big but you know how that go;

You tell a homie, that homie tells some bitch, that bitch tell the block and then next thing you know the whole hood of south central is in your backyard. It's all love though.

I was feeling good, a nigga raking in the dough and NWA' LP, EFIL4ZAGGIN, is climbing the charts crazy as hell too. But something still doesn't feel right; more like incomplete.

I know the media still talking bout that muthafucka. After the tour, Cube punk ass left the group because he felt like niggas was cheating him out his money.

I still got to deal with the motherfucka because Rih made me her son's god father, yeah lil O'shea Jr. Me and Cube aint seeing eye to eye and probably never will.

Every time we around each other, we almost come to blows. Last time I went to see O'shea Jr, he gonna tell Rih he doesn't want no bitchassness around his kid. I told him it would be a shame for him to miss out on lil O'shea life because he a bitch.

Crazy ass Tracey also gave birth to my beautiful baby girl last month too, Erin Bria. That's daddy's baby just like the rest of my kids.

My other baby mommas learned to calm their asses down and just let me see my kids whenever I get the chance. Toya came to get Eric Jr last night, with her punk ass boyfriend.

I walked upstairs to my master bedroom, opening the door and climbing on my king-sized bed and laying down

"Big ass house and no one to share this shit with", I said as I folded my arms behind my head and looking at the ceiling.

I let my eyes close as I thought about my old thang; Shayla. It's been some shit since we spoke to each other.

When she left that ring and that note back in Arizona, it hurt a nigga soul but I had to take that Loss. I honestly thought she would of taken a nigga back.

You see me laying here lonely as fuck right?

I mean I have this little hunny named Tomica, but we aint nothing serious. She come and kick it here and there but she got a kid that she tends to.

As far as Shayla going to take me back, well back then. That aint happen and she meant that shit.

Every time I go by Ren and Kim, I ask them how she's doing; Kim always says she maintaining and she's seeing someone so don't go interfering with her life.