36

Play Music While Reading :

| Trinity Baptist Church |

Rih

Who would've known, that you had to go

But so suddenly, so fast

How could it be, that a sweet memory worthy would

Be all that we've have plan

I cried uncontrollably as I held lil O'shea in my arms as O'shea held me in his arms, rubbing my shoulder.

Brandy, Gladys Knight and Tamia sing in front of the church as Shayla laid angelicly in her white and gold casket. She laid there, like sleeping beauty in her all white halter top dress, her hair in her long, middle part that laid on her shoulders

Everyone was dressed in Gold and White, just like me Kim and Ms.Vanessa planned for Shayla's funeral arrangements. It has been the longest couple of weeks of my life. It was so unreal. My best friend, my sister, my pride was gone and there was nothing that I can do.

I wiped my tears as I watched Marlon, Shayla's brother hold on tightly to his mother as she cried and rocked back and forth. It was crazy to see her family and some of our grade school from Queens, fly all the way to LA to show their love and respect to the family.

"Baby...I'll be right back Okay...Im not leaving you", O'shea sniffled as he looked behind himself and getting up.

"Baby..-"

I stopped talking as I looked behind myself as I watched  I watched Ren, Dre and Yella walk on each side of Eric as they walked to the front of the church, holding E'mani in his hands and his infamous dark locs. He had on a all white suit, shoes and his hair neatly braided to the back.

The whole NWA in front of my sister's funeral. Dre rubbed and patted Eric back as they all wrapped their arms around eachother shoulder. They were here to support Eric during this time. Watching this whole moment made me cry harder, rocking back and forth with my baby in my arms.

Living without you

Cause you were my sister, my strength, and my pride

Only God may know why, still I will get by

I watched as he passed E'mani to O'shea as they all stood at the front of Shayla's casket. Eric leaned his hands on the casket and leaned over into Shayla, standing there for a moment, as if he was talking to her. Yella continued to rub his back.

"Oh my god", I said as my lip quivered.

It was hard to see if he was crying, but I am sure he is but those glasses are hiding his eyes.