13

MM: 😒🙄🙄 Ho's ( I made this lmao )

| Calabasas, CA |

Shayla

"Damn, these houses are big as fuck", I say as we walked down the street and placing my clear shades over my eyes.

I admired the freshly manicured lawns, huge prestigious houses on every block, no strains of littering on the street, and every expensive car you can think of rested in people drive ways.

"You live in big house Shayla, why you fronting", Rih said, while smoothing her hair into a ponytail.

"Yeah with her fine ass white man", Kim chuckled.

I had my pink beach towel wrapped around my body as we walked through this rich neighborhood. I couldn't wait to show off this bathing suit, my body looked damn good in it.

My eyes scanned my girls in their bikinis I must admit, for some hoes that just had babies, their bodies bounced back like they didn't even have kids. I hope to be that blessed, when that time comes.

The closer we got to Dre and Michel'le house, I heard music blasting from behind the gates, as I smelled barbequed food, smoke filling the air resembling clouds.

We can do it til we both wake up Girl you know I'm hooked on you
And this is what I'll do I wanna sex you All night
You make me feel good I wanna rub you down
I wanna sex you up

Woman dressed scantily in revealing swim suits and dresses, lingered in front with bottles of liquor in their hand as men stood around, some in swimming trunks, some dressed like they were at the club; cat calling at woman as they walked by.

A couple of them wore LA Raiders Caps, Compton caps and button ups. Must be Dre friends.

I am just confused at why there is so many black people lingering outside of Michel'le and Dre home.

"Why we park all the way back at the other house if you live here Lele?", I questioned as I looked at all the people lingering in front of the gates and being checked by security.  "You said this was a small girl's day, I don't know what the fuck this shit is!"

"Because..." Michel'le answered.

"Because why?

"Girl, shut up you asking too many damn questions", Rih said as she jerked her head in my direction.

I sucked my teeth and swung my hair from the right side of my neck to the left. Something isn't right bout this situation at fucking all.

"Damn, Eazy house is packed already...Oh shit" Kim gasped, then covering her mouth.

"WHO?!" I yelped as I stopped dead in my tracks, instantly glaring at the three of them.

I caught the attention of some people standing around. I felt my blood pressure rise as Rih nervously smiled.

"Bitch, If I told you it was Eazy party you wouldn't have came!"

I mean mugged Rih as I slid my hand down my hair and gritted my teeth. I am totally not ready for this shit. Facing Eric after 2 fucking, long, hard years?! These bitches got me fucked up.

"You worried about me! If Cube find out yo ass here you gonna get yo ass beat", I spat.

Rih waved me off as she Sashayed her hips as we walked up to the gate. The big muscular guard with a pair of his Locs on his face nodded at us as we walked past the gate.