16th Birthday

HEY SORRY RYDER GUYS. I THOUGHT I HAD POSTED THIS BOOK UP BUT I GUESS NOT SO HERE IT IS THEN.

This is a man and girl one shot. Just wanted to tell you guys.

^Rosie's POV^

I sighed as I watched people dance around the ballroom.

It was my 16th birthday and everyone was having fun, except for me.

My dad had planned an outrageously large party with most of the guests being part of his social group. I didn't invite any of my friends because I had yet to tell them that I was rich.

I looked around and spotted my dad talking to a lady with a large purple hat.

He was 45 and was still as lovely as his early years even though I only finally met him a year ago.

After living with my mother for 15 years, she finally told me that she made a deal with my dad that I would stay with her for half of my life and then give me to my father.

"Why aren't you dancing, beautiful?" A deep strong voice said behind me and I turned around in my seat. Dominic was my dad's best friend even though Dominic was 23. He had long black hair, beautiful dark ocean blue eyes, was tan, and strong.

He had muscles in all the right places. I have a crush on him for quite sometime, but never told anyone because it was wrong for so many reasons.

"The party is boring." I said shrugging,

"Do you want to go outside for a walk?" He offered,

"Sure." I said, smiling and got up.

I heard him take a deep breath and I look down to realize what he saw.

I was wearing a big puffy dress that was sleeveless and it made my already large breasts look even larger. It reached just below my ankle, but not low enough for me having to hold it up or trip over it.

"I'm sorry. The stylist said that it looked good and was fine." I apologized,

"It's ok, the dress just surpised me." He said, smiling at me.

He took my small soft hand in his large rough one and led me out of the ballroom.

"So, where are we going?" I asked curiously as we walked up the stairs.

"I actually have a surprise for you. Don't worry I told Damien before I took you out of the room so he wouldn't be worried." He said as we finished walking up the stairs and we walked down the large long hallway.

I tried my best not to get caught as I looked at him. He even looked gorgeous from the side. I rememer when I met him. I was swimming in the pool in my tight bathing suit that I for some reason decided to wear when my dad walked out with him by his side. I had to step out of the water to formerly meet him. I blushed the entire time at how I was dressed and saw that I made Dominic uncomfortable.

We reached a balcony that had its doors open. He led me out and we stood by the railing.

"Close your eyes." Dominic softly commanded.

I did as I was told and waited for him to let me open them agian. I heard shuffling and then suddenly heard a switch turn and bright light lit up in front of my eye lids. I felt Dominic's presense behind me as he rested his hands on my hips and I leaned back a bit. Not too much.

"Ok, open them." He said and I gasped.

It was beyond beautiful. He had made the garden look like a magical wonderland. Christmas lights were placed on bushes and on roofs lighting up the place. Exotic flowers were planted and they old ones were taken out. Everything seemed so alive and bright.