Lucky Afternoon Pt.2

Damon drove for quite some time and to my surprise, we pulled up to my house.

"How did you know I lived here?" I asked, looking at him in shock.

"I searched your bag. You should really focus more on bringing up your math grade." He said and reached to the back.

He pulled out my bag and I quickly took it. I searched inside to make sure everything was in there. Also my report card that would surely help with my mom's heart attack.

"I thought you, umm... uh- want a taste of you?" He said, finishing my sentence.

My face burned red as I nodded my head.

He lowly chuckled and I blushed harder.

"I will. Just not now." He said,

I nodded my head and opened the door to get out.

"Thank you. For not killing me." I mumbled,

I guess saying thanks was the good thing to say considering I was either going to be raped or killed or both.

"Your welcome, Clara." He said, smirking at me.

I nodded my head and quickly got out of the car. As I walked up the path to my house, I could feel Damon's eyes on me.

The house door flew open and my mom rushed out crying.

"Clara!" She cried out and pulled me into a hug.

"Mooom!" I said and hugged her back just as tightly.

"Oh my goodness, baby! I was so worried about you and I thought something happened to you and I love you so much." She said sobbing and pulled me into another hug.

"I love you too mom and I'm fine now." I said,

"Ok. Let's go inside. You must be cold with this freezing weather." She quickly said and pulled me into the house.

I quickly looked back to see the car still there and I could tell Damon was watching me.

My mom pulled me into the house not paying attention to the car and closed the door.

I sighed as we walked into the living room and made up a lie to her.

~~~

2 Weeks Later.

After school once again and this time instead of waiting for the bus, I was walking home.

For the past two weeks I've been walking home as soon as I finished with school. Call me paranoid, but I just don't want to risk it being out late.

Thankfully my house isn't that far and it'll only take me thirty minutes to reach and that's if I walk rapidly.

I was halfway to the house just dozing off and thinking of Damon. His words were trapped in my head and even though I knew I should've reported him to the police and stop thinking of him, I was excited by his words.

I wasn't the type to just fall in love with a person in an instant and I don't love Damon. I'm just attracted to him by some force and want him physically. Says the virgin.

I snort to myself and after much walking I finally reach the house.

My mom isn't home considering she's almost thirty-five and going on blind dates.

She's a cop and struggles to find at least a stable and good man for herself and father material for me.

I closed and locked the door as I walked up the stairs to my room and laid down.