Netflix and Chill

My gay best friend, William laid beside me sleeping the day away. It was Friday and school was cancelled due to the storm.

I sighed as I shifted and continued to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. I have to admit that that's my show.

Hunger called to me and I finally decided to get up to eat something.

The house was pretty much empty as I made my way to the kitchen. William's parents were off the Vegas for the weekend on a romantic getaway and as for his brother, I didn't know where he was.

My parents were at the next city working so I was practically on my own at the house.

The fridge was packed with food courtesy of William's parents that thought he'd die of hunger. My stomach growled once again and I chose to make a sandwich.

Once I was done making it, I put all the ingredients back into the fridge and grabbed a coke. I smiled as I picked up my sandwich and devoured it.

I put the dish in the sink and threw away the empty.

I turned and screamed in surprise as Asher stood by the doorway.

"Asher. H-Hi." I stuttered,

He smirked at me as he walked over to me.

He stopped just a few inches from me.

"Here to spend time with my gay brother, huh?' He said and picked up a strand of my hair.

"Umm...yeah. He was lonely and so I came over." I blabbered,

"Then, I guess that's why your hair is still wet and you're wearing one of my shirts." He stated,

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry about that. William's shirts are kind of uncomfortable and yours are cotton so I burrowed this from your room." I rambled,

"So, you were in my room." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but I didn't touch anything." I said which was a big fat lie.

I touched everything in his room. From his clothes in his drawer to the posters hanging on the wall.

Asher nodded his head, making his wet, dirty blonde hair shake and slightly wet me.

"Alright, I'll be in my room if anything happens." He said and stepped back.

I held my breath for some reason as he turned and left the kitchen.

Once I was sure he was gone, I sighed in relief and relaxed. When I was done cleaning up, I walked up to William's room.

William was sitting up on the bed when I entered.

"What took you so long?" He asked groggily,

"Um... Asher was in the kitchen and I spoke to him for a bit." I mumbled and laid down.

William snorted and fell back.

"Wow, how did it go? Did you finally ask him to bend you over and fuck you like the many times you've fantasized it?' William asked,

"No." I snapped and smacked his arm.

He laughed at me and went back to sleep and I continued to watch the show.

~~~~

I took a deep as I got ready to knock.

I was in front of Asher's bedroom door and I had no idea why, but I was fed up with him not making the first move so I was going to seduce the best way I knew how.

I rapidly knocked on his door and bit my lip as I waited. He didn't open the door and I frowned.

Some part of me thanked the heavens he didn't open the door to prevent me from doing something stupid that would most likely blow up in my face.