Mesperyian

Hey! It's been a while!😊
So this was a request so I hope that person and everyone else enjoys It!

Don't forget to show your love!😗💓

There are exactly four things that should be done at this moment.

Washing the dishes.

Paying the Wi-Fi bill.

Writing my thesis report on why solar molecules react to many things.

But that wasn't what was happening at the moment.

Kanghi found herself staring at the ceiling. It was a pretty normal ceiling except for the peeling paint here and there.

Light poured in through the windows, but she didn't care one bit. All that mattered was the moment was experiencing and what was that moment.

How fucking amazing it felt to have a freshly bought cucumber deep in her cunt as she slowly brought herself to a delicious orgasm.

Cosmo wasn't joking when they said having orgasms were healthy!

She snorted as she shoved the cucumber as deep into her as she could.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's the spot!" She groaned, arching her back off the bed.

Her movements grew in speed as the cucumber rubbed against the walls of her vagina.

"Mmm!" The moans were uncontrollable as she spread her legs as far as they could go.

"Argh, more please!" Her begged to no one in particular, her wrist twisting in hopes of driving herself to her orgasm.

And finally it wasn't long as the cucumber touched base with her cervix.

Shivers ran down her body and goosebumps rose at the jolts of the touch.

"Yesssss!" She cried out as she reached down with her other hand to help in the self-fucking.

The jolts continued as she repeatedly touched her cervix with the cucumber and not long was the familiar feeling of her release.

"Oh yes please." She sobbed, shutting her legs closed as she grinded her thighs together adding friction into the mix.

So close! Just a bit more!

Kanghi was there just one more amazing thrust of her little helper and she'd be eating up the jolts of a well-earned orgasm.

"Well, isn't this a disturbing scene." A voice stated out of fucking nowhere.

Her body drove up forward in shock as she looked at where the voice came from.

Draped against her bedroom door was her neighbor Alex Cobat. An arrogant idiot who was also a science major like her. They had classes together and he felt entitled to stroll into her apartment whenever he saw fit.

"How the fuck you get into my house because I know I locked my damn door!" She demanded angrily despite her situation.

Butt-naked on her bed with a cucumber comfortably nuzzled between her legs.

Without a word, Alex rose a single key. He stole her key to make a copy for the times she locked her door.

"Do you mind explaining what you're doing?" He asked with a grin on his face as he couldn't stop staring at the cucumber in her pussy and bulging breasts bare to his gaze.

"What does it fucking look like!?" Kanghi snapped angrily,

"I can't find my dildo so I had to resort to the classic cucumber and just so you know, this thing knows how to fuck." She muttered, raising her head in hopes of keeping one last shred of pride.