Stella's Mom

LINDO’S POV

Silent as ninja. Silent as a ninja. Silent as nin- who the fuck am I kidding!?!

Frustrated and aching, I stood up to my full height and looked around.

Glancing at my watch it read 11:30. 

Now you may be wondering what in the fuck is going on. Well, I'm currently trying to sneak INTO my best friends house.

Stella, my bitch ass best friend stole my porn magazines for kicks and giggles and I was on a mission to get them back!

Walking by the side of the house, I checked every door and window until I finally found a creaked window.

"Yes!" I cheered, but slammed my hand over mouth remembering what I was doing.

Pushing myself through I fell with a soft thud onto the floor and quickly scanned the room. I was in the dining room and all the lights were so I got up and fixed my jacket.

"Let's get this over with." I mumbled, striding to the stairs.

It was cool at first walking with determination and a smirk on my face, but that changed the minute the light flickered on.

"My my. What we have here?" A voice singsonged behind me and I groaned.

I turned around and found my best friend, Stella sitting in an office chair in a bathrobe robe.

"Here for these?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow.

In her hand were my precious magazines and they seemed to be unharmed.

"This doesn't have to get ugly like you Stella... just let them go." I said, raising my hands in surrender.

She wasnt even fazed by my insult brocade honestly she really wasnt ugly.

Long curly strawberry blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes to boot her sexy confident aura. Not to mention her model-like legs.

"Save it, Lindo. I wont be swayed by your flirtation techniques! You see I know your secret." She smirked vindictively,

"Secret? What secret?" I asked, playing stupid.

"Playing stupid? Guess I'll just show you then." She stated picking one magazine and letting the others fall into a bin.

She flickered the pages until she suddenlystopped. With an evil glance my way, she turned the magazine to reveal a picture of a woman in an apron.

"So?" I shrugged, folding my arms.

"You cropped a cutout picture of my mother onto the page!" She exclaimed, making me told my eyes.

"Dramatic much?" I scoffed,

"Yeah, all the books have some face of my dear mother on them and that is unacceptable! I cannot believe that you have been perving over my own mom! So we'll have to rectify that, won't we?" She stated, dropping the magazine into the bin with the others.

"What? By throwing them in the trash?" I snickered,

Suddenly she flickered a lighter and I froze.

"Ok ok ok! Just... calm down. There is no need for that!" I nervously said,

"Mmm, say goodbye to your disgusting babies." She chuckled, dropping the lighter into the bin.

"NO! YOU BITCHHHHH!"

~~~~~

A Week Later.

I was dead inside.