Animal Mate

Woman & Wolf-Mate

3:51 a.m.

I sighed, silently walking through the sleeping pack house.

I was still my wolf form. I made no noise as I reached upstairs and reached my bedroom.

I was the Alpha so my mate and I had our own floor. My wolf was the largest with black fur and brown eyes.

I didn't feel like changing into human form since I felt more comfortable and free like this.

I pushed the door open to my room and heard the soft breathing of my beautiful mate.

She under the silk grey sheets facing away from me.

I crept closer and watched her hair fan over the pillow and her shoulders softly rise and fall.

"Dalton." She whimpered my name in her sleep as she turned around.

The sheets down lower and I softly groaned, realizing that she went to bed naked.

Her large breasts were in my view and her dark nïpples were hard and puckered.

I gracefully jumped onto the bed and laid beside her.

As the seconds went on, I felt her body heat up and she began to moan and whimper, arching upwards.

She gasped and her hands flew down her body to her pùssy.

The sheets were completely off of her now and I watched as she rubbed herself.

My mind grew foggy with lust and my còck throbbed against the bed, wanting to be deep in her.

"Please fuck me, baby." She moaned in her sleep and pushed a slim finger into herself.

Her breathing was now ragged and she was fingering herself faster.

I reached up and tentatively licked her nïpple.

She gasped and shuddered to the coldness of my tongue and I continued; careful not to hurt her with my canines.

"Dalton!" She cried and came and woke up at the same time.

I stepped back as she sat up, panting.

Her hazel eyes looked up at me as she stared at me flushed.

"Why are you in your wolf form?" She asked softly, reaching out for me.

I let her grab my face as she nuzzled my fur.

"I'm tense in my human form." I mind-linked her,

She nodded her head as she pulled back and knelt up.

"That's a shame." She huskily said, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.

I narrowed my eyes at her as I looked over her. Even in my wolf form, I was still very much taller than her.

"I really want you to fųck me, right now." She said and fluttered her eyelashes.

"I still can, kitten." I growled and pounced her on her.

I pressed my paw softly to her back as I pushed her into the mattress.

The only time I have ever fucked her on wolf form was when we were mating on the full moon for a ceremony.

My còck was hard and precum was oozing out of me as I trailed my nose down her spine.

She stifled a moan and wiggled her ass underneath.

I warningly growled at her to keep still.

I softly nibbled on her ass, making her giggle.

"Eat me." She moaned as she turned around and spread her legs.

She stared at me with lust and hunger in her eyes. She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her chest, giving me more access to her wet pùssy.

Her scent drifted towards me and I went nuts. I leaned down and licked from bottom to top making her moan loudly.

I licked her clït fast and licked up her juices.

"More." She begged, gripping my fur.

I laid my paw on her thigh and licked her entrance. My wet nose rubbed her clït and I felt ready to combust with her scent all over my face.

"You're so wet. Cum for me, Alesso. Cum for daddy." I groaned and she gasped obeying.

Her hands were fisted in my fur as she cried out, cuming.

Her body went slack short afterwards and I sat up.

I nuzzled her chest, licking a trail around her breasts.

"I love you." She mumbled, eyes glazed over.

I licked her cheek and pressed my còck against her entrance.

In wolf form, I was a lot bigger so as much as I wanted to just pounded into her, I couldn't.

Inch by inch, I buried myself in her tight pùssy.

"Fuck! Dalton. It burns." Alesso hissed as she clenched my fur.

I growled lowly still going. I kept still once I was all the way in and waited for her to get used to my còck.

"O-Ok." Alesso squeaked out, blinking up at me.

I nuzzled her neck as I pulled back and slowly reentered her.

I set a slow, steady pace for her which was harder said than done because Alesso was just so damn tight and I was slowly loosing control.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I thought as her walls clenched around me, making lose control.

I pounded into her, making Alesso repeatedly cry out.

I pulled out and told her to turn around so she was on all fours.

I smirked at the pun and slammed back into her dripping pùssy.

"Ooooh fuck! Dalton, you're so big! Ah, fuck me harder, please!" She cried out as I pounded her pùssy.

Her walls clenched me tightly and her cum gushed out of her.

"I'm so close, baby. I'm gonna cum!" She cried out, gripping the sheets and hiding her red face in the pillow.

I sped up my thrusts and after three more, she came hard all over my còck.

I nuzzled her neck as I pushed in and shot my load into her.

I pulled my semi-hard dïck out if her and Alesso collapsed on the bed.

Bones snapped and fur disappeared as I turned back into my human form.

"Alesso, are you ok?" I softly asked, grabbing her waist and pulled her up.

Her body was slack against me, but she was panting and staring at the ceiling.

"I can't... I can't feel my vagina. You bastard." She lowly growled,

I chuckled and kissed her cheek before tucking underneath the covers and climbed in afterwards.

Alesso was laying on her belly with her mouth open as she slowly fell asleep. I watched, happy to be beside my mate.

"I love you, princess." I mumbled and kissed her sweaty forehead before cuddling in next to her and fell asleep with her.