Savage Love

Hey!!! 

So this update is soooo late. It's 11:35 p.m. where I am and I have sacrificed my sleep to write this and upload it. 

I don't know, but I feel like this scene is by far the best one I have written yet. Maybe its the fact that I spent from 8 in the night till close to 12 writing it.

Tell me what you guys think and P.S. I know you guys are waiting for the story of "Unlucky Afternoon" and I'm just trying to write as much chapters as possible before uploading the new story. It's been hard for me to write with all the work I have to get and programs and stuff that I'm in, but let's hope I get to write more for it soon so that you guys can enjoy the short hot novel!! So I'll AT LEAST give myself until the end March or beginning of April .

Enjoy and tell about what you guys think!

(I know the title certainly doesn't fit it, but I can't come up with something good and I've changed it like three times already. If you guys have any suggestions, please do comment them.)

Work, work, work, and work some more.

The thought rang in Elena's head as she walked down the corridor towards her office.

It was Friday afternoon and she just finished a two-hour meeting with her boss who was CEO of the business firm and Board of Directors.

She was Senior President of Marketing and had to give a review on what was going on with her department. Everything had thankfully gone smoothly and she wanted nothing more than to go home and have a big glass of wine and watch Bones.

Once she reached her personal office, she got to work with transferring her notes into a document.

Her assistant, Gia would occasionally step in and inform her of anything or bring more coffee.

The clock struck five much faster than Elena thought possible. Unlike everyone else who were fighting to leave as fast as possible, Elena took her time shutting everything off and collecting anything that she might need for the night.

Finally, after locking up her office, she took the elevator down to the parking lot that was practically empty.

Her heels clanked loudly as she briskly walked over to her car.

"Elena." The abrupt call of her name had her spinning to see her boss, George Collen walking towards her.

"Mr. Collen, hi. Do you need something?" She politely asked,

He stopped just in front of her and didn't even try to hide it as his eyes roamed her body hungrily.

"I was wondering what you were going to do now. I was hoping to ask for some of your time." He and Elena knew exactly where he drifting towards.

For a long time now, Mr. Collen's interest grew towards her. Maybe it was the recent divorce he got and was now free to sleep with whoever he wanted. If only he put his interest towards someone that wasn't her.

"I'm busy, Mr. Collen. I'm sorry, but I should really get going." Elena said, backing away slowly.

He advanced towards her and before Elena could stop him, Mr. Collen pushed the things in her hand to the floor and pressed her to her car.

"Mr. Collen, stop!" Elena cried out as he grabbed her hands and held them above her head. His free hands freely roamed her body and Elena squirmed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Oh come on, Elena. You have wanted this for a long time now. I'm no longer married so this can happen. I've seen the looks that you've given me while at work. You want me and I want you too, so badly." Mr. Collen groaned as he kissed up her collar and pushed her tight pencil skirt up her thighs.