The Criminal

"I'm coming home now, Jess. I should be there in 45 minutes." I mumbled as I packed away my things for the night.

It was close to nine and I was the only one left in the office. The nanny was calling, complaining that my husband hasn't arrived home yet and she didn't know what to do with Ethan, my one-year-old baby boy.

"Just hold on tight. I'm coming." I said and hanged up.

Shutting off the monitor, I grabbed my purse ready to head out.

There was a sudden knock making me look up to see one of my clients.

Carter Reigns. He was a high class criminal who had hired me to prove his innocence which seemed kind of ironic for me.

"Mr. Reigns. What are you doing here at this time of hour? We're closed." I said, trying to keep calm down.

I have never been alone with him in such an empty place and I was slightly nervous.

"I was in the neighborhood. Thought I'd stop by and check up on my case." He said, entering my office.

I watched as he closed the door trapping me in with the intimidating yet sexy man.

"You could've just stopped by tomorrow or call how did you get in or even know I was here?" I asked, feeling a shiver of fear crawl up my spine.

"You ask to much questions, Ms. Melanie. I rather you not think so much of it." He said, coming to stand in front of me.

My breathing was shallow and my underwear was now soaking with my need for this man.

For the past two weeks, this man has been sexually frustrating me. The only thing I was scared of at the moment was that I'd lose control and jump his bones.

His large hand came around my body, surprising me as he tugged me to him, causing me to gasp and grip his jacket tightly.

"Mr. R-Reigns, this is highly unprofessional and you should not be touching me. I-I am your lawyer." I stammered, trying not to let my hands trail down to his chest that was pressed against mine.

"Really? I see nothing wrong with this." He stated, tightening his grip.

He leaned down as if to kiss me, but instead he leaned down to my neck and left a big, wet kiss.

My strength and resistance was diminishing into nothing as he placed soft, tempting kisses on my neck.

My hands jumbled his jacket as I failed miserably as I slowly rocked my hips against him, wanting to ease the throbbing between my legs.

"C-Carter, this is wrong. I-I'm married." I stuttered, grinding harder.

"Fucking hell, Melanie!" He suddenly said angry.

He grabbed my thighs, picking me up and placed me on the desk.

"He doesn't love you! I caught him at a strip club getting head from a stripper! He is no good for you, why must you defend him when he isn't loyal to you. That man you call your husband is a disgusting pig. I don't know how a beautiful woman like you could end up with him much more have a child with him." Carter snapped angrily,

I sigh, looking away from him knowing he was telling the truth.

His hard cold gaze slightly softened as he held my face in his hand.

"What is it that you want, Carter?' I asked, finding my voice.

He leaned close so that our lips were barely grazing.

"You." He mumbled and pressed our lips together.

Alarms were going off. My brain was on red alert, saying that this was wrong, while every other part of me was in pure bliss, pulling me closer to him.