The Naughty List Pt.1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

So, I know this is TOTALLY random and I have yet to update the other scenes WHICH are halfway through trust me.

I have no idea what to write about and LITERALLY spent 3 fucking hours doing nothing playing Sims Freeplay. I'm watching The Simpsons Christmas special while stalking my crush on instgram when THIS hit me!

It's basically a fantasy of Christian Grey and Stephen James. My two husbands who have completely different personalities, but I don't care because they're so freaking hot and I love BOTH of them. And yes this is what I usually doze off to. 

Here you go! The one fantasy that I have written just so that I could see that my reverie can live on and not forgotten... sigh.

Threesome: Two men & Woman.

^Grace's POV^

"Shit shit shit!!" I silently cursed,

I'm so stupid! So STUPID to actually think I could something like this off.

Here I am spending Christmas Eve trying to somehow buy a plane ticket to freaking Hawaii instead of being by my parent's house enjoying some good family time.

And it's all your fault.

I growled lowly at the voice of what everyone calls conscious to what I call a bitch.

"Sorry miss, but there aren't any tickets to Hawaii!" The front desk lady of the airport cried out for the tenth time.

I sighed and slowly walked away.

Great, just great. Now I'm stuck in London with two sexy ass men in the city waiting for to have dinner with them at my parents... at the same time.

I looked down at my watch and it read 7:30.

"I'm dead meet." I grumbled,

~~~~

"Honey! You've finally arrived." My mom squealed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I saod, hugging her back.

We pulled away and she looked behind me.

"Where's... the man you were supposed to bring?" She asked,

"Actually, he couldn't make it." I said and my mom's smile fell.

"Great and to think I cooked for an extra person and was ready to see someone propose or at least have sex in the bathroom so that I could have grandkids." Mom muttered as we walked through the house.

"I'm sorry ma, but he had a family emergency and sends his regards." I lied,

Pretty sure both men are waiting for my call, but surely won't get it because I'm too much of a coward to confront the problem at hand.

We reached the living room where my dad, big sister and brother and their families were sitting and laughing.

"Grace! How's my baby sister doing?" My big sister, Julia said, getting up and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged everyone and finally took a seat next to my dad.

"Where's the man you were supposed to bring over or did you lie?" Julia teased, taking a sip from her eggnog.

"I didn't lie." I said which was true.

I was supposed to bring one of the two men, but that didn't work out.

Stupid me had to get drunk and text invite them to my parents house for Christmas.

Julia rolled her eyes and everyone went back to talking.