The Stranger

Ok it's been completely rewritten and currently working to make it into a full on story so bare with me for a bit! Hope you like this version better!Hello! What do you guys think?

Kira sighed loudly slowly trotting down the side of the road. It was two in the morning, she was drunk slowly losing her drunkenness due to the ridiculous walk home. Her father just had to enjoy his privacy and now it was costing her her feet.

After successfully sneaking out of the house earlier in the evening, she managed to hitch a ride into town when there actual people still out on the road just a mile out from her home, but now she was stuck walking all the way from the edge of town to her house. The only source of light was the full moon that was in the middle of the sky, thankfully guiding her or she would have been stumbling in the dark.

Was it worth it? Sneaking out to get drunk with people she hardly knew just to have fun or was this all just to spite her strict father? It was question Kira refused to answer, mainly because she was too tired to think about.

All of a sudden the rocks on the ground shook as a loud, animal-like growl ran out.

Kira stopped in her tracks glancing side to side to the massive and clustered tress around her. She was out here on her own with no one knowing where she is and her father might find her mauled body weeks later.

"Ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore it." She hummed, keeping her sight straight ahead and picked up her pace just the slightest bit.

There were stories around the entire town of some monster who only came out once every full moon to feast on people who were dumb enough to be out this late. No one really saw the monster, but there are reports of people gone missing. Kira called bullshit on it all since there was no hard proof and she absolutely stayed away from anything that remotely sounded scary.

It was kind of tough though calling bullshit now as she picked up her pace, praying to God that her house would just appear so she could run in and hide under her blanket.

"Why oh why did I have to come out." She silently sobbed,

"This is ridiculous! I should be in bed, sleep! Not in the middle of a possible horror movie." She whined, getting angry at herself for putting herself in this predicament.

For a second, she debated on calling someone from the house to pick her up. If anyone knew was out her, they'd show up in minutes and take her home faster than she could get eaten. But then again she'd just get eaten at home for the stunt she decided to pull.

Groaning once more, Kira pulled at her leather jacket closer, glancing at the trees for possible movement. Curse her for coming out in a short red, lace dress that looked great against her dark complexion, but now it clung to her and it was uncomfortable and she wanted to fall to her knees and cry.

A sudden light suddenly blinded her and she looked up at the sound of an old muffler coming towards her. An old pick up truck stopped beside her and the window creaked as it rolled down.

"Hey miss. What are you doing out here on your own?" The old man, leaning forward, revealing his face.

"I'm just walking home, sir." Kira answered politely,

From the looks of it he was someone that did business with her dad.

"Well, come on. I'll give you a ride." He said with a smile.

Mmm, something about that smile had warning alarms sound in her head and Kira questioned herself.

Get it in the truck with the total stranger, but knew her father and get home in this loud ass truck that would definitely wake her father up or continue walking the sure mile she had left with a possible monster hiding amongst the trees.