1

{Jinhee's POV}

- 13 years ago -

"Yah!! Careful!!" I heard someone shouted. I turn to my left and saw a silver coloured car came charging towards me.

All of a sudden, a hand pulled me off the road. I look up to see a boy around my age, staring at me worridly. "Gwenchana?" He asked.

I nodded, kind of traumatized by what happened just now. "Be careful next time." The boy said and left. His hair is covering his eyes, and so I couldn't take a good look at him.

The only thing that I remember is that he's wearing a gold medal around his neck. The word 'basketball' is written on it.

-Back to reality-

"Mr. Min, late again." Mr. Kang's voice snapped me back to reality. I turned my attention towards Suga, whose hair is in a mess, and his shirt aren't tucked in properly.

Suga rolled his eyes and just went to seat. Mr. Kang just shook his head and continue the lesson. By the way, Suga's father own this school.

That's why none of us in this school dared to disrespect him. Well, that includes me. Sad to say that all the students in this school are heirs of their parent's company.

Me? A heiress? No no no. I'm not that rich. My parents died in a car crash  years ago, and I lived with my grandma until she passed away when I was 14. Then, I moved in to live with my eomma's best friend. 

And out of all people in this world, my eomma's best friend has to be none other than Suga's eomma -____-

Fml. Actually not. Suga's eomma is kind and warm blooded, unlike Suga and his father. Suga's eomma treated me like her daughter. She buy me clothes and other really really really expensive stuffs.

When I'm 15, I kind of felt guilty for her to spend extra money on me. Therefore, I took up a part time job in a café, to return her money.

But she said its fine. And so, I kept those money as my own pocket money;). But recently I just quit the part time job, as I'm kinda lazy.. hehe...

...

Lesson ending in 3..2..1 DING!! The school bell rang and I quickly pack all my stuff and head back home.

"Mr and Mrs. Min, I'm home." I said. Mrs. Min nodded while Mr. Min just ignore me and continue reading his newspaper.

There's once I heard Mr. Min said that I'm just a poor orphan whose not worth his time. That 1 single sentence left a really deep scar in my heart.

I head back to my room and throw my bag onto my bed. I burry my face into a pillow. Who is my saver 13 years ago?

This question has been left unanswered in my mind for years. I let out a sigh before going to the bathroom to shower.

-5pm-

"Jinhee, Yoongi!! Wear something nicer later on!! There's someone coming to our house!!" I heard Mrs. Min shouted from downstairs.

Noted. I did my homework quickly and pick out a dress to wear. "Aish.. nothing to wear." I muttered.

"Mrs. Min, can I just wear a white tee and skinny jeans?" I shouted. "Aish this kid.. okok." Mrs. Min answered.

"Ok." I replied and put all my dress aside. "Mum!! Can I wear what I'm wearing right now?" I heard Suga shouted from outside.

"NO!!" Mrs. Min said and I'm legit laughing my butts off. "Why can Jinhee wear whatever she wants and I can't!!" I heard Suga said.

"Stop complaining and just deal with it." I heard Mr. Min said with an annoyed tone. I open my room's door and mehrong Suga.

He noticed it and just rolled his eyes. His mad. Its obvious. He stormed back into his room and slam the door shut.