7

{Jinhee's POV}

"Aren't we going to school?" I'm kind of confused. "Did I said we are going to school?" Suga replied.

Think that I'm mad? Actually no. I'm relieved.. since I forgot about homework hehe..

Few minutes later, we arrived at a basketball court. I got off Suga's car and followed behind Suga to the basketball court.

Oh wait.. this place is.. the basketball court where the boy saved me. I looked around the surroundings, and its still the same as 13 years ago. That road. I divert my attention to the road where the boy saved me from.

"Pass." I heard Suga said. I turn my attention towards him and saw him playing basketball with some other random guys.

I sat under a tree and watch him play basketball. I brought my knees up to my chest and rest my head on my knees.

-Game ends-

I handed Suga his half-way finished bubble tea. "I didn't knew you know how to play basketball." I said.

"I haven't played basketball for a very long time already. Ever since I entered middle school, I don't have time to play." Suga said before finishing the half remaining bubble tea.

"Seems like you enjoy watching games." Suga said and lean his back onto the tree.

"I used to watch people play basketball here, but after my parents died, I didn't came to this court anymore." I said and played with my fingers.

"Let me rest for a bit." Suga said, straightening my legs, before laying down on my lap. "Yah!! Get up!! People are watching!!" I noticed some of the guys that Suga playing just now are looking at us.

"Ignore them." Suga stated and covered his eyes with his arm. "Wake me up 10 minutes later." He said.

Seriously.. I became speechless. But I just let him be. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that the guys are still looking in our direction.

I tried ignoring them by stuffing my ear pieces into my ears and played some random music. I press the play icon on my phone and Big Bang's 'FXXK IT' started playing.

I place my phone into my pocket and look down at the sleeping Suga. Somehow he's quite familiar, like as if I've seen him somewhere before.

Aish.. molla... I close my eyes and lean my head against the tree to rest. Then, I doze off in that position.

{Suga's POV}

Hot... I drop my right arm, that is covering my eyes, to the side. I slowly adjust my vision to the surroundings.

She's sleeping again? Everytime I see her, she will be sleeping. I flip myself, so that I'm lying on my left side, admiring Jinhee's beauty.

To be honest, she's really cute, but the only problem is that her attitude resembles Rapmon. Her comebacks are similiar to Rapmon's.

I sigh softly, so that she won't wake up. I took a glance at my watch and noticed that I've slept for 7 hours..

Its 2.35pm... Does this mean that her laps are really comfortable to lay on.. Or am I just too tired from playing basketball? It must be too tired.

I sat up and shook Jinhee lightly to wake her up. "Oh, you're awake." She pull out her ear piece and disconnect her ear piece from her phone.

"You slept for 7 hours!?!" Jinhee shouted as she stuff her phone and ear piece into her pocket. "Its time to go home, let's go." I said and stood up, dusting off dirt that got onto the back of my shirt.

"Ahh.." Jinhee whined. I gave her a questioning look and she said that her leg hurts. Muscle cramps. "Climb onto my back." I bend over to give Jinhee a piggy back ride.

"Gwenchana, I can walk myself." Jinhee insisted but she failed to even stand up. I swept her off the ground and carry her bridal style. "How much do you weight?" I asked her.

"Why do you ask? Am I that heavy?" Jinhee said. "Ani. You're light. This is the 2nd time I'm carrying you like that you know." I told her.

"Jjinja!?" She seemed surprised. "When? Where? Why?" She bombed me questions.

Like I said, she's just like Rapmon questioning his members -__-