19

{Suga's POV}

All of a sudden, Jinhee pulled me into her embrace. "Maja.. it's the same exact one." She said.

"*cough* Jinhee,*cough* too tight. *cough*" I choked. She immediately release the hug, blushing slightly.

Why is my heart beating so fast..?

"D-Did you eat? If not then I will o-order pizza." Why am I stuttering!?

"O-okay then.. I will j-just go finish up my homework in my room.." It's so awkward.. "Call me when the pizza is here." Jinhee said and exited my room.

...

"Any pizza will do right?" I muttered softly to myself. I submit the order and just settle some stuff for the upcoming winter festival.

We're flying to Japan tomorrow. By right we're suppose to be on the plane now, but due to some delays here and there, the flight is scheduled at 7am tomorrow.

I pack all of the necessary stuffs into my suitcase and place it by the side of my bed, leaning against the wall.

- 50 mins later -

DING DONG

"Coming!!" I shouted and ran downstair. PIZZA IS HERE!! I payed for the pizza and carried all the food to the table.

"Jinhee ah!! Pizza is here!!"

... no response...

I went up to her room to check on her. And it turns out that she is sleeping soundly on the bed. (#Pandasquat🐼)

I lightly shook her to wake her up.

"Jinhee ah, pizza is here."

She immediately shoot her head up when the word 'pizza' was mentioned. "Kaja." She got off her bed and walk downstairs while rubbing her eyes.

I chuckled over her love for pizza.

{Jinhee's POV}

"Pizza watsseo~ watsseoyo~" I sang while rushing down the stairs. "Yah becareful ah inma (brat)." Yoongi nagged from behind.

"Ne~" I rolled my eyes. Then, the consequence of not listening -- I missed a step and almost fall.

Thanks to Yoongi, I didn't fall flat on my butt. "Aish, I told you to be careful." He let go of his hand on my arm. "Anyways, let's go eat before the food becomes cold."

- When Eating -

"Can you pass me the bottle of coke?" I asked Yoongi. "Give me your cup, I'll pour it for you."

I pass him the cup and he handed it to me after he poured the coke in it. "Gomawo~" I said.

As I drink the coke, Yoongi started talking about the up coming Winter Festival. "Go pack your things after you're done eating. We are flying to Japan tomorrow morning." He said.

And that made me choke on my coke. "*cough* tomorrow!? *cough cough*" I asked. "Yup. Remember to bring everything with you, we are staying there for a week." Yoongi said.

"Ne~" I finished the last sip of coke and help clean the table. Afterwards, I went back to my room to pack everything that is needed for the 1 week long 'holiday' in Japan.

Toothbrush, phone charger, makeup, body lotion... All packed!

Oh wait, I forgot about the dress for the formal event. I grab my phone, which is on the study table, and text Yoongi.

Conversation between Yoongi and Jinhee:

JH: can i borrow your car?
YG: why?
JH: I'm going to the mall.
YG: you can walk.
JH: -___-
JH: I'm buying lots of stuff.
YG: I'm going wif u.
YG: I can help carry stuff.
JH: Watever. Get ready in 10 mins.

- End of conversation -

Yoongi drove me to the mall. He drop me by the entrance and went to park his car. The moment in enter the mall, a newly-opened clothing store caught my eye.

My jaw almost fell onto the ground when I entered the store. The dresses there are really pretty... and expensive.

The cost of the cheapest dress there is $2000. Is this day light robbery or what!? I was about to leave the store, when Yoongi came in.

Nice timing, in a good way.