2

{Jinhee's POV}

-7pm-

I made my way down to the living room, as the guests are on their way. When I open my door, I saw Suga in texudo.

Suga and I had an eye contact for less than 0.5s before we both broke it. Still the same jerk as before.

{Suga's POV}

Still the same as she is. I broke off the eye contact and walk down the stairs. Urgh.. the tie is annoying. I losen the tie and plopped myself onto the couch.

"Min Yoongi, wear the tie properly." Eomma gave me a death stare. "Arraseo arraseo." I surrendered and tried adjusting the tie. "Do you even know how to wear a tie?" Jinhee walked pass me and sat on the couch across from me.

I rolled my eyes and continue adjusting. 5 minutes past and I still couldn't tie it right. I gave up. I untie the whole thing and threw it on the small coffee table in front of me.

"Pampered kid." I heard Jinhee muttered as she shook her head. "Stand up." She demanded. "Why should I?" I frowned.

"If you don't want to be scolded by Mr. Min." She said softly. She's got a point though. I stood up and Jinhee wrap the tie around my collar.

This is the first ever time I'm so close to a girl. As she was tying my tie, I look down at her. She kind of looks familiar, but I don't know what's so familiar.

I just hope that the girl I saved years ago is doing fine. "Done." Jinhee said and hit my chest lighty. That actually snap me back to my senses.

*DING DONG*

"Jinhee, go get the door." I heard Eomma said. Jinhee obeyed and open the door. I just walk into the kitchen and sat down on the chair, waiting for food to be served.

"Mrs.Min, Soojung's here.." My eyes widen when Jinhee mentioned Soojung's name. OMFG!! Why is she here?

{Jinhee's POV}

I open the door and welcomed the guests. "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted a middle age woman and guy. "Annyeonghas-" I became speechless when I saw Soojung in front of me, giving me a why-are-you-here look.

Soojung and I had an eye contact for a few seconds before I broke it off and gestured Soojung and her parents to the dinning table.

"Mrs.Min, Soojung's here.." I said, as if ny soul just left my body. I divert my attention to Suga, whose body became stiff when Soojung's name was mentioned.

Soojung is the richest and bitchiest girl in the whole school. All of her stuffs are branded. The clothes she wear are branded from head to toe.

Basically, her parents will get the stuff she wanted, no matter how expensive it is.

Another thing about her is that she likes, wait no, crazily in love with Suga. Sometimes I think she blind, but there's also this thing called 'love is blinded'. (Is it? Sry my english isnt tat gd XD)

As soon as Soojung and her parents settle down, we all began eating. "Oh and Yoongi, you are getting married after you graduate." Mr. Min said out of nowhere, which caused me to choked on my food.

Meanwhile, Suga spat the water his drinking onto Mr. Min's face. All our eyes widen at what just happened. I looked at Suga, and he looks as if his soul had left his body.

Mrs. Min grab some tissue and hand it to Mr. Min. After cleaning his face, he continued what he was saying just now. "You will be marrying Soojung." He said and eat a spoonful of rice.

"Mwo!?" Suga shouted. "Appa, I'm not getting married!! Especially not with her!!" Suga pointed his finger at Soojung.

I've never seen him this mad before. But if I'm Suga, I'm not marrying Soojung as well.

Reason No.1, she's too clingy. Reason No.2, her face is annoying like seriously.. I mean it -_- Reason No.3, she used make up to cover her ugly face and even did her disgusting aegyo, which can make me puke in front of her like right away.