28

{Soojung's POV}

"For now, just rest." The cop infront of me said. "We will be sending you back to Korea tomorrow morning at 8am."

He stood up and brought me to one of the cells.

As soon as he stood up, I caught a glimpse of his officer card. (idk what is it called)

Park Jun Hee.

He's korean? Oh well .. maybe he got transfered here.

"If you want to meet a better guy... I can introduce you to my son." He said jokingly.

I lightly chuckled.

"After you get out of the prison." He continued. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Officer Park." I thanked him.

{Yoongi's POV}

- Outside Jinhee's ward - 

" Mr. Min, it appears that she has some scratches on her legs and arms." The doctor said as he take off his mask. 

"Also, she needs to be hospitalized as she was hit on the back of the neck by a bat. We will have to closely examine her to make sure that there is no internal bleeding or fracture." 

"I understand." I said.

"She will be hospitalized for about 3 days, and if there is any problems after 3 days, please bring her back here." The doctor said.

"Okay, thank you doctor." I bowed.

"But Mr. Min, do you want me to bandage that arm?" The doctor asked.

"It's okay. I'm fine." I answered. 

"Well, if you insist then, I will take my leave." The doctor bowed and left. 

- Flashback - 

That nurse kind of looked familiar...

I'm more than a hundred percent sure that I have seen her somewhere before.

I then decided to follow her from behind. I saw her entering the emergency operation room that appa was sent to.

I looked around, trying to find something that I can use to sneak  into the operation room, without anyone suspecting anything.

Thanks to my brain, I thought of a brilliant idea.

I went to the reception area, telling the receptionist that I am visiting someone who was down with dengue fever.

The receptionist then gave me a blue mask and other protection clothing, telling me to put them on before entering the person's room.

I immediately put them on and head to the emergency operation room.

Just in case something bad is going to happen, I called the police. Before entering the room.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw the nurse injecting something into appa's hand. Also there were men, wearing the same clothing as her, surrounding her.

I ran towards her quickly and grab her wrist, snatching the syringe away from her, and then throwing it into a dark corner of the room.

She was shocked at first, but quickly signalled the men to attack me.

One of them came towards me, throwing a fist in the direction of my face. But instead, I dodged it and grab his wrist, twisting it and then throwing him onto the floor.

The fighting continues until a man charge towards me with a knife in hand.

He wanted to stab me in the back, but I avoided it. Therefore causing the knife to slide right across my arm, tearing my shirt and leaving a cut on my arm.

I groaned and held my arm tightly to stop the blood from oozing out, and also to relive the pain.

Seeing me injured, the other men then follow what the man did. One by one, they took out their knifes and charge towards me.

One of them was aiming for my chest. But again, I dodged it and the knife slide right across the same injured arm, but slightly below the previous cut.

Before they could attack me again, the police arrived, pointing their guns in the direction where all the men were.

They all surrendered by dropping their guns, and admitted that the nurse told them to do so.

After all of them were arrested, I removed the mask from the nurse myself.

To my horror, I saw Jooyi.

That's when I received the call from Soojung, instructing me to meet her at the rooftop within 2 minutes.

- End of flashback -

 I pushed opened the door and entered Jinhee's ward. She's asleep.

I close the door behind me and sat on the chair next to her bed. Seeing her injured or cry somehow makes my heart hurt like as if thousands of knives were stabbed into it.

Do I perhaps ... really .... fall for her?

I stare deeply at Jinhee. I then started questioning myself. 

After everything I did for her ... care for her, worry for her, spend my time with her and bla bla bla ... 

I guess i really did fall for her.  

  "Why can't you accept Jinhee? She's the one I truly love. I'm willing to spend my whole life with her. No matter what, I'll only marry Jinhee. No one else."  

I can now confidently say that it's true. I'm only marrying her ... no one else.

I look towards Jinhee and let out a sigh. If only I didn't get you involved in all of these, you wouldn't be hurt.

I held her tiny hand up to my lips, closing my eyes first before planting a soft kiss on it. 

"I love you ... Jinhee." I muttered softly under my breath after my lips left Jinhee's skin.

"Do you ... really mean it?" My eyes shot open immediately. Then, I saw Jinhee looking at me.

I went silent for a second. This is so embarrassing. I thought she was sleeping. I fanned myself mentally.

"Whatever you said just now ... Do you really mean it?" Jinhee asked.

------------------------------------------------------🍊Happy Chinese New Year🍊
🍊새해 복 많이 받으세요🍊

- Oh and also please comment whether or not you want a R18 part or not.

Thanks for reading this book. Love lots💕💕