6

{Suga's POV}

I kick open the house door and brought Jinhee upstairs, into her room. I lay her down, on her bed and place all her stuff on the study table.

Since I'm the son of the well known Mr. Min, I can't bring Jinhee to the hospital, as rumors will be spread really quickly. That's why, I brought her home.

"Omo!! What happen to Jinhee?" Eomma came asking me worridly. "I think she fainted in the girl's toilet in school." I answered.

"Look after her. I'm calling the doctor." Eomma said in a worried tone and went to get her phone.. I guess?

I sat next to Jinhee, on her bed, and stare at her. I examined her features and apparently, she's cute. Why didn't I notice that 4 years ago?

"The doctor will be arriving around 15 minutes." Eomma said and entered the room. "Mhm arraseo." I answered

"I'll look after her. Go get some rest." I told eomma. "Ok then, don't sleep too late." Eomma said and left the both of us in the room.

"Look at you now." I muttered, even though Jinhee might not even hear me. "You better repay me when you're awake."

I stood up, about to leave, when Jinhee hold onto my wrist tightly. "Don't go.." She said. I turn around and look at her.

I slowly remove her hand that is holding onto my wrist. All of a sudden, Jinhee wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

Unintentionally, both of our lips met. My eyes widen from the sudden inccident that happened.

My heart almost stop her lips taste so sweet. Without me knowing, I got addicted to the taste. I wanted to deepen the kiss, but Jinhee pulled away.

"You're awak-"
"Shh. You shouldn't be talking when you're in someone's dream." Jinhee cut me off by placing her index finger on my lips.

She remove her index finger from my lips and pulled me by the hoodie, bringing me closer to her. "Its cold.." She muttered and fell asleep again.

I have no other choice, but to sleep next to her. I lay myself next to her and fell asleep almost immediately.

-Next morning-

{Jinhee's POV}

"Yoongi!! Jinhee!! Get up now before you both are late for school!!" I heard Mrs. Min shouted. I open my eyes but its still quite dark.

I was frightened by a sudden loud groan near me. Then, I felt a hand at the back of my head, stroking my hair downwards.

"How are you feeling?" A husky voice asked. Finally, the person pulled away and I can see things.

I see Suga in front of me, looking at me. I blink my eyes a few times before everything that I'm thinking clicked.

What I'm thinking:

Suga found me in the school's restroom > brought me home > too lazy to go to his room > slept next to me > i see him here.

"Both of you!! Its already 7.30!!" Mrs. Min shouted. Both Suga and my eyes widen and rushed to our bathrooms.

Teeth brushed, done showering, breakfast don't need it, and.. homework...

Fuck it. (Big Bang FXXK IT aye XD)

I just grab my bag and head downstairs to see Suga leaning against a wall, tapping his foot and taking glances at his watch.

"Done with your stuff?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's go. Want bubble tea?" Suga asked. I gave him a weird look.

"We won't be scolded. Trust me." Suga reassured me. "But its only you that teachers can't do anything to."

Suga ignore what I said just now and push me into his car. "Mr. Lee, the bubble tea shop." Suga said and his driver drive us to the shop.

Suga paid for the 2 bubble tea and went back into his car. "The basketball court." Suga told his driver and the Mr. Lee drove us to a nearby basketball court.