9

{Suga's POV}

I've recieved a text from appa saying that I'll be attending the winter festival a week later. The worst thing is that Soojung will be attending it as well.

I groaned and threw my phone on the bed. What's so good about Soojung that appa even want me to marry her.

<After talking to Jinhee>

I went to the bathroom to take a long cold shower. I fill the bath tub with water and enter the tub when the water is filled to its brim

That heir thing is stressing me out. I closed my eyes and submerge myself completely into the water. When I'm almost out of breath, I shot open my eyes and stick my head out of the water.

...

Today's pretty much a normal day which goes by really fast. I switch off the lights and jump into bed. Its already 12pm, but eomma isn't back yet.

Then, a loud booming sound was heard. I turn my head to the left and saw lightning through the window.

Its gonna rain. "Suga.." I heard someone called. "C-Can I sleep with you?" I was taken aback when Jinhee said that she wants to sleep next to me.

"U-Urm.."

*BOOM*

"AHH!!" Jinhee covered her ears and shut her eye lids together tightly. "P-Please." Her voice is cracking up. Even though the lights are off, I can still tell that Jinhee did shed some tears.

"Come over here." I patted the empty space next to me, signalling her to sleep here.

{Jinhee's POV}

I'm scared of thunders. It reminds me of my parents' death.

-flashback-

I sat on the couch, waiting for my parents to come back and accompany me.

1 hour passed..
2 hours passed..
4 hours passed..

5 hours passed, but still no sign of eomma and appa. Then, a loud thunder was heard from outside. I was frightened and jumped a little.

I was bored as well. And so I turned on the TV and switch channels using the remote. Then, I came across the news.

"A black hyundai car crashed into a lorry this evening at 5pm. 2 out of 3 people died is this car crash. The 2 person are Mr and Mrs. Kim, The boss of XXX Company. Without any confirmation made by Mr. Kim, that who the next heir will be, the company will then be handed over the current CEO, Mr. Yoo." The reporter announced.

I was shocked by the news and dropped the remote onto the couch. I can't believe that I'm left alone in this world. I can't believe that my parents died.

Then, a thunder was heard again. I was startled by it and quickly went back to my room, hiding myself under the blanket.

The very next morning when I woke up, I have no one by my side. My stomach's hungry, but I don't know how to cook.

The thought of being useless caused me to give up on hope. I unlock the house door and head out to the basketball court I went to everyday.

That's when everything happened and the boy saved me. When I return home, I saw my grandma there. From then on she took care of me until I'm 14 and she passed away.

The next day after my grandma passed away, I saw a letter hand written by her on the table in her room.

I opened it and read it. It has an address written on a paper, telling me to go there. That's when, I moved into Suga's house.

-end of flashback-

*BOOM*

I heard another thunder. I shut my eyes and hugged Suga's arm tightly.