14

{Jinhee's POV}

"Chill woman." Suga said while rubbing the spot where I elbowed just now. "And also.." I look down and played with my fingers, hesitating on whether to say it or not.

I lift my head up to see all 7 pair of eyes staring at me. "Gomawo.." I turn to the side and thanked Suga. "Mwo? What did you said?" Suga pretend to dug his ear with his finger. "Forget it."

"When am I discharging?" -Me
"Tomorrow 8am. Why?" -SG
"So fast?" -Me
"Yea, what do you expect then? 3/4 days?" -SG
"Exactly. This bed is really comfortable." -Me

"You wish. You can sleep with me though, I'm really comfortable as well." Suga spread open his arms, and I just gave him a disgusted look, while the others except Rapmon whooed us.

"Ew." Rapmon and I coincidentally said. Both of us made an eye contact for less than a minute before Jin started speaking, breaking the eye contact.

"Let's meet up tomorrow at my place for dinner." Jin said. "Its been a long time since we ate together. Call?"

"Call!!" All of the guys shouted in agreement. Should I go or not? The only answer the guys are waiting for is mine. They all look at me anticipating for the answer.

I look at my left and noticed Jungkook, V and Jimin showing me their puppy eyes. "Please~" V whined. Omfg.. they're so cute!!

"Call." I finally made my decision and they all cheered in unison. "Tomorrow 5pm at Jin hyung's house." Jimin settled the timing and venue.

- Next Day 5pm -

"You done yet?!" Suga shouted from downstairs. "Suga ah!! Come up for a second!!" I responded.

"What is it?" Suga open my room's door with his annoyed face. "Which dress should I wear? The black one or the blue one?" I asked him, showing him the 2 dresses.

"Just wear a white tee and jeans. There will only be us there." Suga said and closed my room's door. I rolled my eyes and place the 2 dresses back into the closet.

I took off my shirt and was about to put on my white tee, when my room's door suddenly opened, revealing Suga.

"Wear my whit-" -SG
"YAH!!" -Me
"HOLY SHIT!!" -SG
"Get out!!" -Me
"Nice body by the way." -SG
"GET OUT!!" -Me

I push Suga out of the room and locked the door. Thinking that the door's locked, I put on Suga's white tee, since its larger in size and more comfortable.

"Kim Jinhee." Suga called my name, which startled me, causing me to jump a little. "How can you wear a shirt so sexily huh?" Isn't the door locked? How did he come in?

¤ What Actually Happened ¤

Jinhee didn't close the door properly, and therefore the door isn't locked.

"Pabo." Suga pushed my forehead lightly with his index finger. "You didn't close the door properly."

"Aish.." I mentally slapped myself for being so clumsy. "Anyways, you're done right?" Suga asked and I nodded.

"Okay! Let's go!!" Suga drag me all the way downstairs and told me to get into his car. I sat at the passenger seat next to the driver seat and lean my head against the window. I close my eyes to take a nap, while on the way to Jin oppa's house.

And yes, Jin is the only one older than me. All of a sudden, I felt someone's hot breath against my neck. I immediately force open my eyes and saw Suga so up close to me.

I felt my cheeks heating up and my heart pounding really fast against my rib cage. "Are you that tired?" Suga asked. "Mhm." I replied and close my eyes again to sleep.