15

{Jinhee's POV}

"Okay, sleep then." I heard a click and realised that Suga was just helping me with the seat belt. What am I expecting..

I slept all the way to Jin oppa's house. Suga shook me lightly to wake me up when we arrived. He pressed the doorbell and the door was opened seconds later by Jimin.

"Oh hyung. Everyone is in the living room, except Jin hyung. He's cooking." Jimin said and open the door wide for the both of us to enter. I plopped myself down onto the couch and switch on the TV.

I kept changing the channels using the remote until I found a satisfied k-drama.

- 15 minutes later -

"Food is ready!!" Jin oppa summon us to the dinning table. In a blink of an eye, all of us finish everything that was on the table. Jin oppa then handed each of us, except Jungkook a can of beer.

"Ahh hyung!! I want to drink too!!" Jungkook whined. "No. You will knock out immediately after 2 cans of beer. I don't want to carry you home when you're drunk." Jin oppa handed Jungkook coke instead of beer, and Jungkook pouted.

"CHEERS!!" Taehyung said and everyone cheers and glupped down the beer. I was about to drink the beer, when I felt someone staring at me. I turn to my right and saw Jungkook looking at me.

"Noona~" Jungkook whined while his eyes are all on my can of beer. Aish this kid.. "Give me your coke." I said and we exchanged the drinks. "Noona gomawoyo!!" He said and glupped down the beer while I took a sip of the coke.

After what seems like forever, all the guys are drunk except for me and Jin oppa. "Suga." I called his name to wake him up. But he didn't even budge. "Min Suga." I slapped his cheeks lightly to wake him up but still no reaction.

"Oppa, I'll bring Suga back now since I have to pack." I told Jin oppa. "Arraseo. Have a safe flight and be back in 1 piece." Jin oppa said and help me carry Suga to the car.

I started the car's engine and drove all the way home. I slung Suga's arm around my neck and carry him into the house. Once I stepped into the house, I throw him on the couch and sit next to him.

Then, my phone vibrated in my pocket, indicating that someone sent a message to me. I key in the password and tap the message icon.

'Jinhee ah, eomma and appa are on the way to Japan now. We have some stuff to settle there so we have to go there earlier. Do help me look after Yoongi. I grant you the permission to smack him if he do something wrong. See you both tomorrow in Japan. Good night :)'

Eomma and appa? Erm.. okay....

"Jinhee." I heard Suga calling for me. Before I could even react, he hover on top of me and pinned me down on the couch.

"W-What are you doing?" I was shocked by his sudden actions. "Min Jinhee.." Suga mumbled. Min Jinhee? My surname is Kim though..

"Saranghae." Suga said out of nowhere. "Suga, you're drunk. Now get off me." I tried to push him away but he tightened his grip on my wrist. "You're not going anywhere." Suga smirked.

...

As soon as schl starts its rlly hard for me to update the story :( But still i will try to write it as fast as possible and publish it asap :)