17

{Jinhee's POV}

Without me knowing, my legs brought me to school's rooftop. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated and I immediately took it out from my pocket, only to see Suga calling me.

I swipe the end call button and powered off my phone. I layed myself on the floor and breathe in deeply, while closing my eyes. The memory of what happened yesterday flooded my mind. Let's not think about it for now.

{Suga's POV}

Did I really did that to her...?

I touched my lips and it feels really weird. Maybe I did...

I wip out my phone and called Jinhee. I wanted to make it up for her, but instead, she ended the call, and even powered off her phone.

Haizz.. Min Yoongi... look what have you done!!!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration, plopping myself onto the couch. Thinking that Jinhee may be in school, I grab my bag and made my way to school.

- In School -

I searched the entire school building, but there's still no sign of Jinhee. "Jungkook!!" I shouted. Jungkook noticed me and ran to me. "Did you see Jinhee?" I asked.

"Ani." Jungkook answered. That somehow makes me worried. I may look calm on the outside, but actually, I'm panicking inside.

"Hyung, did you check the roof?" Jungkook reminded me about that, and I immediately ran up stairs to the rooftop.

The door to the rooftop was slightly open. From there, I saw Jinhee lying on the ground with her eyes closed. But she's not alone. The guy next to her was Jin hyung. Hyung?  

"I shouldn't have let you bring him home alone. Mianhaeyo Jinhee ah." Jin hyung said. "Ani. Its not your fault." Jinhee turn to face Jin hyung.

Both their faces were inches apart, lips barely touching. Seeing them so close to each other, my heart aches a lot. Like as if its being stabbed more than a million times by a knife.

I left both of them like that, and just went to class. The bell rang, signalling all students that classes had began. As usual I slept throughout the whole lesson.

-After School-

While on the way home, I saw Jin hyung with Jinhee buying ice cream, in the ice cream shop. Beside the shop was the basketball court where I used to play basketball when I was younger.

Then a flashback hit me. It was that time, when I saved a little girl from being hit by a car. Without me knowing, I made my way towards the  basketball court.

There, I saw a little girl sitting under the tree, crying. I squad down to reach the little girl's eye level. "What's wrong?" I asked the little girl, rubbing her back in circular a motion.

"I-I don't know w-where e-eomma is." The little girl said in between her sobs. "What's your name?" I asked.

"H-Hyebin." Hyebin said. "Let's wait for your eomma." I wipe her tears with my thumb and sat next to her, on the bench.

{Jinhee's POV}

Jin oppa told me to forget about whatever that had happened yesterday.

He bought me ice cream and offered to send me home. As we walked passed the basketball court, memories about the incident hit me.

I came back to my sense when I saw a familiar figure. Suga. He's comforting a little girl whose crying. Flashbacks about the boy who saved me came flooding my mind.

"Jinhee ah, what are you looking at?" Jin oppa asked me, following my gaze. "Yoongi?"  Jin blurted out.

Then, a woman around the age of 30, ran towards Suga and hug the little girl tightly in her embrace. The woman flashed Suga a smile and bow before leaving the basketball court with the little girl.