Chapter 9 - Baby Meets Memories

*A Week Later*
Ryan's P.O.V
Wiker left to do something, so I'm sitting on the couch watching TV. Mama is making dinner and theres no one watching me. I walked around the room, looking at the little things. The pen mama dropped under the table, the little triangle thing that Wiker and everyone else wears. Then I heard something...something that scares me

"I made him" I heard someone whisper. I looked around and saw no one, mama was still in the kitchen.

"I'll be back tomorrow little shit, don't you dare tell anyone" I heard again. It's what I see in my dreams, what I hear, what I feel...how much it had hurt the first time he did me....

Stormie's P.O.V
I had set the table and finished making dinner so I thought it would be a good time to take a look at Ryan's tattoo. He wasn't in the living room so I walked around looking for him. It wasn't long before I heard mumbling and found him hiding in the coat closet.

"He made me" Ryan mumbled when I opened the door. He saw me and cried harder, this was the first time he actually cried out loud. I instantly pulled him into a hug, he sobbed into my chest and kept saying "He made me"

"Honey, who made you?" I asked trying to get him to calm down

"He-he made m-me" he hiccuped

I knew he's not gonna tell me anything just yet so I just tried to calm him down. After a while he stopped but he didn't say anything. He was scared of something, no, he was terrified.

"Ryan sweety, can you tell me what you mean by "he made me?" I said softly

He shook his head, "don't tell anyone" he repeated to himself.

"But I'm not just anyone, I'm your mama" I tried convincing him. He thought about it for a few minutes then leaned closer to my ear.

"He-he did things to me...and to my butt" he whispered nervously. He looked around as if someone's watching then snuggled closer to me.

What he said echoed in my head...he was raped...at the age of three. Some monster scarred this precious little thing for life. I have to talk to everyone about this, right after dinner, after I put Ryan to bed.

"We're home!" Ross yelled running in with everyone else, Ryan flinched a bit but calmed down when he saw them.

"Did you miss me bubba?" Ross asked poking Ryan's nose. Ryan somewhat nodded and reached out to Ross. While they played with him, Mark came in and I pulled him aside.

"He told me" I whispered quickly. Mark looked at me confused,

"Told you what?" He asked

"He kept saying that someone made him" I explained, "he said that someone did things to his butt"

"He was raped?" Mark breathed

I nodded slowly. Mark sighed and looked at the now smiling kid surrounded by my babies.

"We're gonna look more into this" he said suddenly

"Let's talk about this after dinner" I said taking his hand, I know he was angry but there's no use for that now. He nodded then followed me into the kitchen. During dinner, conversations went on like any night, Ryan stayed quiet even though Ross tried making him laugh. They've all grown quite attracted to him in the past week.

*2 Hours Later*

After I put Ryan to sleep, I called the family meeting. Ellington was staying over tonight so he joined everyone in the living room. I took my usual seat next to Mark and waited.

"Okay, so we finally confirmed something we suspected" Mark began

"What did you suspect?" Rydel asked

"Ryan was ehm...raped" he said looking at me for moral support.

"He was what?!" They all yelled

"SHUSH! He's sleeping" I whispered

"He lost his virginity before me?!" Rocky gasped. Everyone looked at him blankly, "forget I said that" he said sinking lower into the couch

"So what can we do?" Ross asked breaking the awkward silence

"We're not sure" Mark said slowly, "your mother and I will look into this"

"That's all, off to bed. All of you" I waved everyone off then headed upstairs to check on Ryan. He laid in bed, sound asleep in his Winnie the Pooh onesie. I kissed his forehead then pulled his blanket up, tucking him in.

"Good night baby boy" I whispered tearing up, I took a deep breath and closed his door. With the month long trip coming up with just Mark and I coming up...I'm not sure what to do. We needed to go to Canada to visit my sister, she got surgery and need someone to watch her kids. I know my babies are perfectly capable to take care of themselves but they all begged me not to take Ryan along. Now everything came spilling out and Mark bent on investigating this further, it's all just so much.

"Mom?" I heard Rocky behind me

"Yes honey" I turned towards him

"He's gonna be fine, we got this" he assured me then pulled me into a hug.

"I know you do, make me proud" I said then kissed his forehead, "now, off to bed"

"Good night mom"

"Good night sweetheart"

Rocky's P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. When I got out of bed, I noticed the door was open then saw a little figure sitting in the middle of the room.

"Ryan?" I whispered

He turned towards me, I saw his tear stained face from the faint hallway light.

"He-he ma-ade me" he whispered

I instantly pulled him into a hug, he's so much younger than me and yet he's been though so much.

"It's okay kiddo, Rocky's got you" I whispered rubbing his back. I felt him trembling and tried to calm him down. He probably had a nightmare, they're the absolute worst, especially for someone like him. After a few minutes, he calmed down a bit so I carried him to the bathroom and got a towel to wiped his tears away. After that, I laid him down on my bed then snuck downstairs quickly and got a bottle of water. When I came back up, he was still there, I saw new tears and wiped them away with my thumb.

"Here, drink some" I whispered lifting the bottle to his mouth, after a good cry, you need a good drink! He drank half the bottle then I finished the rest. There was no way I'm gonna let him sleep alone tonight so I got his blanket and tucked him in next to me. After a while he wasn't going to sleep and I didn't know what to do! Then I remembered Rydel showing me a million picture of him sleeping on Riker's chest, seeing as its my last resort, I tried it. He fell asleep almost instantly and I felt relieved. I played it smart though, Riker told me how Ryan grips on to his shirt. I had a blanket on my chest that he gripped onto, then I just simply moved him off and covered him with my blanket.

Taking care of a child is a lot more work than I thought, how did mom put up with all of us?! Honestly, I felt so tired, I didn't even care anymore. I closed my eyes and fell back into a well deserved sleep