Chapter 24 - Baby Meets Rocky

Rocky's P.O.V
I heard everything they said. I had left my phone in the bathroom back on the bus and went to get it when I heard Riker and dads conversation. When they came back out, I hid behind one of the cars and waited until Riker walked into the venue. A million things flew through my mind, who would want to take Ryan? Do I tell everyone else? Are any of us safe? What's dads plan when we get back in like 2 weeks? What if it's William Lance again?

"ROCKY!" Ellington screamed behind me. I jumped up and turned towards him. "Dude, I called you name like 17 times, why are you hiding behind a random car?"

"Someone wants to take Ryan" I spat out. Ellington looked at me, his expression was hard to read.

"We have to watch him 24/7" he says after a moment of silence, "Someone sleep with him every night, we make sure that there's no way he is out of our sight"

I agreed quietly still having thousands of scenarios going through my head. I felt Ellington wrap his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug, "We can do this"

Ryan's P.O.V
I sat in a chair eating crackers when Wocky picked me up. He wasn't smiling like he usually is, he looked sad...he kissed me on the forehead making me giggle,

"What dat for?" I asked playing with his hair. It's soft and fluffy and I like it in my hand.

"Because I love you and never want anything bad to happen to you" he says then looked at dada.

"I wove you too" I hugged him then went back to eating my cracker.

"Wanna play?" Wocky asks suddenly, I nodded so he took me back to the bus thingy and played cars with me.

Ross' P.O.V
The show starts in like 10 minutes and Rocky is no where to be found. I was just about to call him when he walked in with Ryan in his arms.

"Sorry, lost track of time with the little one" he says sitting Ryan down on the couch.

"I tired" Ryan says rubbing his eyes

"Well looks like it's someone's bed time" Rydel smiled. She walked over and picked Ryan up. We started singing a lullaby and he fell asleep in seconds!

"Show time guys" Dad says walking in. Rydel set Ryan down on the couch and covered him with a blanket. We grabbed our instruments and filed out of the room. Dad stood there for a second just staring at Ryan.

"Dad" Riker says behind me. Dad turned around and nodded slightly before closing the door. We all ran on stage for our first show in New York City!

A Few Hours Later...

We had to get on the road asap after the show since the next one is in two days and we need to get there at least a day before. After we all took showers, Riker called a siblings meeting in the media booth. Once we all arrived, he locked the door and took his seat.

"What's so important that I can't sleep?" I mumbled as the exhaustion takes over my system

"Someone wants to take Ryan" Rocky blurted out, Riker looked at him.

"How did you know?" He asked

"I over heard you and dad on the bus" he replied looking really guilty

"Sooner or later, you would find out, it's better we all know now than Mom and Dad breaking it to us" Riker continues

"Is it that guy, William?" I asked recalling the first time we lost Ryan

"It doesn't look like him, I mean he didn't sign his initials" Riker says taking out a piece of crumbled paper. Rydel kept the papers from William and took it out. We compared the papers and decided it wasn't William. The handwriting wasn't the same at all, he promised to stay away anyways...so who?

We were interrupted by little knocks on the door. I walked over and saw Ryan sitting in the hallway, alone.

"Hey bubba, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked picking him up

"Bad dream" he whispers hugging my neck

"It's okay, Rossy is here" I patted his back gently until he fell asleep again. We continued on our little meeting with Ryan asleep in my arms and talked for hours. Piecing together what we know and what makes sense. Eventually, even Riker got tired and called it a night so we finally crept into our bunks. I laid Ryan next to me and covered us both with a blanket. The thought of someone wanting to hurt him fills me with anger.

Authors Nots
Woah, shortest chapter I've even written😶
Just a filler chapter, no worries
Chapter 25 coming soon!