Chapter 38 - Baby Meets Christmas Eve

Ellington's P.O.V
"Honey! Can you get me some things from the grocery store?" Mom yelled from the living room.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I've been in my underwear all day, don't judge, everyone does it. I quickly got dressed then grabbed the list from the table.

"Don't forget the milk" mom smiled then handed me my keys

"That's was one time!" I pouted making a puppy face

"Yes, I know but it's the only way to get you to make that face" she gave me a quick hug before sending me off. I know during the last tour, I didn't talk to her much so I wanted to make it up to her before I leave again. Plus, it's Christmas, no better time to spend with family!

I drove to the grocery store then parked on the side and went in. The weather is surprisingly nice today, just a little windy but I like it. I grabbed a shopping cart and wheeled through the store grabbing things left and right. Mom never said I couldn't treat myself, hehe...

Yes, I remembered to grab the milk. I actually grabbed it first so mom can stop using it against me. I stopped by the ice cream section and froze when I saw the Strawberry Swirl Sherbert ice cream...one person popped into my head and only one, Ryan. I took a shaky breath and opened the freezer door. My hands felt like they were glued to the door, eventually prying myself off, I took a tub, in memory of the little cutie that I will never forget.

Rydel's P.O.V
"ROCKY THATS COLD!" I screamed when he threw snow down by back. "YOU'RE SO DEAD!", I picked up a snowball and nailing him in the face.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" I heard Ross yell shortly before 4 snowballs were sent my way.

"I got your back!" Ryland says grabbing more snow behind me.

"Eat snow!" Riker yelled chucking a huge snowball that went way over my head. Before he could react, I nailed him in the face too.

"That's so not fair, we all know Rydel has the best aim" Riker whined brushing snow off his hair.

"Rocky started the battle, i'll end the war" I smiled devilishly, Ryland reloaded me with more snowballs and we continued to bash the guys until they surrendered. We kinda went a little over board, I'm pretty sure there's snow in places where there shouldn't be...hehe

"All hail the great Snow Queen Rydel" Rocky sniffles, the guys hate losing any competitive games so it's kinda entertaining to watch them mope.

"I'm hungry" Ryland mumbled. On cue, I heard his stomach growl, pretty sure the whole mountain did too.

"Lunch time!" Ross took off once again in the wrong direction of the cabin.

"Anyone wanna tell him?" I turned to the boys. They all started laughing uncontrollably. I sent them back to the cabin while I waited for Ross to come back. Before I know it, I saw him sprinting towards me from up the hill. I was about to tell him to slow down but he tripped and fell, he rolled down the rest of the hill then face planted in the snow.

"Ross! Oh my god, are you okay?" I pulled him up. He shook his head and I realized he was crying. "Why are you crying Rossy?" I said wiping away his tears with my thumb.

"I saw him" he hiccuped

"Who?"

Ryan's P.O.V
"I have some high calorie protein bars to make sure he gets into his weight range. There are also some stuff in the freezer like chicken pot pie and hot wings" Lisa says still holding me. She was trying to open the door to a big house. I looked around and saw a lot of other houses. They all look so...nice...pretty. "Got it", the door opened and Uncle William walked in first, we waited a second before Lisa walked in. When she turned, I saw someone running up the hill. He looked at me for a second before Lisa closed the door. I couldn't tell who it was but he looked familiar.