Chapter 12 - Baby Meets Rydel

Ryan's P.O.V
"Ryan, wake up, look at me" someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes and I was back in front of my house. It was raining a lot, I heard a loud boom in the distance.

"Listen to me okay, you are going to go up to the door and knock. Okay?" The man said sternly, I nodded and he kissed my forehead, "This is goodbye"

I walked slowly to the door, I turned to see him one last time, I waved bye bye and he nodded. He turned and walked down the street, leaving me alone...I knocked on the door and waited

Rydel's P.O.V
I cried all my make up off, the boys went out searching but with no clues, I doubt they will find anything. Ellington stayed with me incase Ryan comes back, I really hope he comes back.

"I'm sure he's fine Delly" Ellington said as I paced around the kitchen

"How do you know?!" I asked thinking of all the bad things that could happen

"I don't know, i'm just trying to make you feel better" he admitted

I thought heard some knocking from the front door and went to check. No one was there and I felt really freaked out.

"Who was that?" Ellington asked when I came back.

"No one" I mumbled

I heard more knocking by the back door but ignored it, I'm must be hearing things.

"I need some air" Ellington says walking out, he ran back in with a soaking wet Ryan just a few seconds later.

"Oh my god" I cried, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some towels.

"Are you okay Ryan?" Ellington asked frantically, Ryan nodded as if nothing happened.

I stripped him down and wrapped him in the towels, "Do you want a bath Ryry?" I asked picking him up. I didn't exactly wait for a response, I just took him to the bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water. If he gets a cold, mom is going to kill us all.

Ellington's P.O.V
While Rydel gave Ryan a bath, I went to change out of my wet cloth. After that, I called Riker and Rocky to tell them the good news.

"Eli, can you throw this in the laundry basket?" Rydel asked handing me the wet turtle oneise. When I took it, something crumbled inside, I found a note and read it.

To the Lynch's

I'm sorry to inform you that it was I who took Ryan. He needed to see someone before I leave so it was very urgent. I now safely return him to you, I will never come near him or your family ever again. I bid you farewell, please take care of him, raise him to be an amazing person.

Sincerest Apologies, William Lance

"William Lance..." I whispered to myself, Ryan's birth name was Lance...

"What's that?" Rydel asks walking in, I shoved the letter in my pocket,

"Nothing, just a shopping list for my mom" I lied

"Okay" she shrugged then took Ryan downstairs. It wasn't long before everyone bursted though the door soaking wet.

"Is he okay?" Riker asked, I was sure that he was crying but maybe it was just from the rain...

"Guys, he's perfectly fine" Rydel assured them, "Now go shower before you catch a cold". As soon as she said that, Ryland sneezes.

"I missed you so much" Riker says showering him with kisses and hugs, "I'm so sorry"

Ryan reached over and wiped Riker's face with his towel, "no cry papa" he says

We made sure that he wasn't hurt anywhere then everyone went to shower including Rydel. Here I am, sitting with him alone.

"I hungers" he mumbles

I quickly ran downstairs and got some turkey sandwiches Rydel made earlier and some milk. Ryan sat on my lap eating while I went on Instagram. Pretty soon, everyone came in with pillows and blankets. Riker made sure the window was locked all around the house then locked our door.

"We are sleeping here tonight" he announces, Ryan looked at him blankly then went back to his sandwich.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked

Everyone agreed that we need to just relax after today's craziness so I put on Netflix. When Ryan finished eating, we decided that he needed to go to bed ASAP seeing it's already 11 and he's up way past his bed time.

"I tired" he rubbed his eyes

"Come to papa" Riker smiled opening his arms. Ryan waddled over and laid down on Riker's chest like usual. He crashed as soon as the lights went out. We waited for like 10 minutes before watching a movie. Rocky made me put on "Oujia" which terrified Riker and Ross. Half way though the movie, Ryan woke up.

"So fast" he mumbled poking Riker's chest, where his heart was. Everyone started laughing while Riker turned red. Before Riker even said anything, Ryan leaned forward, he fell asleep again. Towards the end of the movie, everyone fell asleep except Rocky and I. He turned the TV off and laid down next to me on the floor.

"Night Ratliff" he mumbled then fell asleep. What a crazy day we had...I hope it never happens again. I don't know what it was but seeing everyone cry, especially Rydel really broke my heart. They're basically my family and I felt helpless when they're in need of support. I have to show them the letter sometime soon, just not tonight. My phone vibrated, it was Kelly

Kelly: Hey, wanna go out tomorrow? I heard the new burger place just opened downtown :)

Me: Sounds great!

Kelly: Then it's a date! Cya at 5 xoxo

I put my phone on the nightstand next to me then close my eyes... Good Night.