Chapter 10 - Baby Meets Stranger

Ross' P.O.V
"Yes mom, he is perfectly okay" I said over the phone. It's only been one hour since they left and she's already called me 7 times.

"Yes I know the CPS is coming on the 17th" I repeated

"Mom...moooom! He's gonna be fine! Trust us!" I laughed

"Okay...well he's different then Grangrans' vase" I remembered the time Rocky and I were wrestling and we broke it, boy was mom mad. We were grounded for 2 weeks!

"Thank you...okay bye mom, say hi to aunty for me" I sighed then hung up. Ryan sat next to me, his head slightly tilted, wondering what I was so frustrated about.

"Don't worry bubba, everything is a okay" I smiled. He nodded then started playing with the R5 guitar pick necklace I gave him last night. After Rocky told us about his night with Ryan, we decided it would be best if someone sleeps with him every night.

"We're heading to the skatepark! Come on Ross!" Ryland yells from downstairs. I grabbed my helmet and skateboard and obviously, my bubba and went downstairs to join everyone. Rydel wasn't gonna skate with us, she opted to watch Ryan and hopefully find out more about his personality.

"There's a kiddy park like a block down, I'll take him there" Rydel says as we walked down the street.

"Sounds good, call us if anything goes wrong" Riker reminded

"Yes papa Riker" Rydel said sarcastically to which Ryan looked at Riker confused.

"Wiker my papa?" He said really confused

We all bursted out laughing for a good 10 minutes.

"As the adult in the house now, yes, I am your papa" Riker played along holding back the giggles

Ryan nodded then went to Rydel. We skated down to the park for a good day off.

Rydel's P.O.V
Okay, first thing I learned about Ryan at the park, he is really good at climbing! I watched as he zoomed around the kiddy park, climbing monkey bars like a pro. Kinda reminds me of Ross...

"Which one is yours?" A girl who couldn't possibly be 3 years older than me sat down next to me

"The little blonde monkey" I giggled pointing to Ryan hanging upside down on the monkey bar.

"Awwww, isn't he just adorable! My crazy little one is by the slides" she smiled pointing at her daughter

"She's so cute! How old is she?" I gasped

"3 and a half, what about yours?"

"He's 3" I still don't know his birthday, gotta ask mom when she calls later.

"I'm going to safe assume you're his sister" she concluded

"I would be seriously redoing my make up if you thought it was his mom" I laughed

Ryan's P.O.V
I like monkey bars, monkey bars are fun. I see Delly taking to someone so I sat down and stared at the sky. Someone came over to me, I wasn't sure who he was, his face was covered. He didn't say anything, he just gave me a necklace with a green thingy on it and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Ryan" he whispered before handing me a paper then walked away. Delly came over, she looked worried

"Who was that? What did he do?" She asked frantically

"This" I said giving her the paper. She took it and read it. I played with the new green thingy on the necklace.

"He gave you that?" Delly asked. I nodded without looking up.