Chapter 18 - Baby Meets Rydellington?

Stormie's P.O.V
I was drifting off when Ryan called me, it's been 3 hours and he's finally awake.

"Mama" he whispers

"Yes baby boy, I'm here" I got up and went to his side

"I hungers" he mumbled trying to sit up

I helped him sit up and got the little tray the nurse bought in a few minutes ago. He couldn't even lift up the fork, poor boy was so weak.

After I fed him, he wanted to go home. I told him that we can go home after he takes another nap and he closed his eyes. I made sure he was asleep before I called the doctor in,

"His temperature has dropped to 99.8 F. He is good to go, you can take him home when you're ready. My nurse will bring you the medication he should take until he is completely back to normal" Dr. Harrington explains then gave me the documents I needed to sign. I know Mark and the kids would want to see him home ASAP and as amazing this room is, I wanted leave without hesitation. Hospitals are exactly the most enjoyable of all places.

Riker's P.O.V
"Ross! Have you seen my blow dryer?" I yelled from my room, I'm packing for the tour and it not going well. Everything is all over the place and i'm like freaking out. I know I have like 3 days but I have this process of keep on adding something each day.

"No!" He yelled back from god knows where, "Have you seen my ring?"

"I think Ryan was playing with it" I yelled walking to Ryan's room, he likes our little rings and bracelets. I think he just plays with them for a while then forgets them somewhere. I couldn't find the ring after looking around then I heard the front door open followed by,

"We're home!"

Almost as if mom called dinner, we all dashed downstairs to see our little brother. He was sleeping in dads arms, other wise known as the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

"How is he mom?" I asked

"His temperature dropped so he's gonna be fine" mom assures me then walked into the kitchen

"Will one of you take him up to his room? I have to do something" dad says

"I'll take him" Ellington offers, dad nodded then handed Ryan over. We all headed back upstairs to pack, Ellington went to Ryan's room and closed the door.

I wasn't sure how long it took me to finish packing but by then, the sun had set and it was almost dinner time. I needed to use the bathroom so I walked out of my room, past Ryan's door then I heard them talking.

"Is here better?" I heard Ryan ask

"Yes, here is better" Ellington replied

"You okay?" Ryan wasn't entirely convinced, I learned that when he kept on asking about certain things.

"Yes little buddy, I'm fine" Ellington says, something about his voice was strange

"No cry"

I opened the door slightly and saw Ellington sitting on the floor, hot tears were rolling down his face, too fast for Ryan to wipe away. I head the door open behind me and saw Rydel. She made eye contact with me and I motioned for her to come over.

"What?" She whispered

"Can you comfort Ell? Ryan's doing his best but he is only a baby" I whispered back. She took a peek in the room and nodded. After she went in, I ran to the bathroom.

Rydel's P.O.V
I opened the door wider, Ryan was sitting on Ellington's lap. His little hands reaching up to wipe his tears away. Ryan saw me and pointed to Ellington. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Ryan came over and tugged on my pants, I picked him up

"Uncle, here hurts" he says pointing to his little heart

"I know, I know. You look tired Ryry, do you want another nap" I asked feeling his forehead. It wasn't as warm as it was before so that's good.

"No, help uncle" he says confidently, I can't tell he is still exhausted from the fever but like the rest of us, he's stubborn. I giggled a bit then rearranged his position so now I'm cradling him. I hummed a little lullaby and watched as his eye lids droop lower and lower. Once he was asleep, I took a seat in front of Ellington.

"You know, it's not the end of the world" I began

"I gave her everything" he hiccuped, "4 years of my life and she threw it away to be with someone else"

"Then she doesn't see what an amazing person you truly are" I gently place my hand on top of his, he looked up and I saw his puffy eyes.

"Am I not good enough?" He finally asks after a moment of silence. The questions struck me hard, he was the most amazing person I know, not including my brothers.

"Of course not! You are the most caring and loving person I know, excluding my brothers. Kelly doesn't deserve you, you can do so much better than her" I assured him

"I'm just not good enough" he sighed, "Chad Blankerchip, quarterback for UCLA Varsity football team. Ten times better than a scrawny kid like me"

"Stop saying that, you are perfect, just the way you are!" I gently squeezed his hand to get his attention. For as long as I've know him, he always took it upon himself if something went wrong. Being the drummer of the band is a big responsibility so when he messes up which almost never happens, he goes into this insane state where he blames himself for everything.

"Come on Ell, this is one break up. Think of it as just one of the many heartbreaks before you find your happily ever after" I smiled

"Isn't that from Wizards of Waverly Place?" He giggled slightly

"I'm just doing whatever Mama Russo did to help Alex get over her heartbreak" I admitted

He gave out a slight chuckle and wiped off his tears, "Thanks Delly, you always know what to say"

"It's what I do best. Plus, you have this amazing little angel who cares for you with all his heart" I said shifting Ryan a little bit, he mumbled something that I couldn't make out. Kinda reminds me of Ross, he tends to sleep talk and let's just say, he revealed some really interesting stuff.

"Come on, let's watch something to cheer you up" I said turning the TV on, Ryan's so lucky he has a TV in his room, like wow.

"Teen Wolf?" He smiled, it's our guilty pleasure show. I smiled back and instantly turned to the channel. He snuggled closer to me and spread a blanket over the three of us.

"Thanks"