Chapter 11 - Baby Meets Grandma?

Ross' P.O.V
Riker told us what had happened during lunch. He sheer thought of someone watching us is frightening. Ryan was too absorbed into the chicken nuggets to hear our conversation. He's too young to understand anyways.

"Do you think we should take the necklace?" Rocky asks eyeing the necklace like it was dangerous.

"I don't know...what if he doesn't give it up?" I said slowly

"Let's just ask him, if he doesn't want to then it's fine. It's not like the necklace is a bomb" Ryland says with a mouthful of chips

Before anyone else said anything, Riker got up and went to talk to Ryan. He was being super quiet and whispering in Ryan's ear. Suddenly, Ryan's facial expression changed, it wasn't anger, it was sadness.

"Here" he whispered taking off his necklace then putting it on the table. He turned away from Riker and stared out to the distance again.

"Way to break his heart" I mumbled when Riker sat back down

"Well let's just get this checked out then give it back" He argued

"Whatever, it's his heart you're breaking" I shrugged

After lunch, we headed back to the house. Rocky and I raced for the shower and I won. When I came back out, Riker had went to the jewelry to check the necklace. Ryan sat in the middle of his room watching Ryland play with the toy cars. I went to my room and put on some sweatpants. When I came back, Ryland fell asleep with toy cars in his hand and Ryan was covering him with his tiny blanket.

"Nap time bubba" I smiled grabbing his turtle onesie. He waddled over and let me change him. Once he was a baby turtle, I carried him to my room seeing as his is occupied at the moment. As he laid on my chest, I started drifting off but he was wide awake.

"Are you mad at papa Riker?" I asked stroking his soft hair.

"No" he whispered

"Then what's wrong?" I sat him up, he kept his head down.

"Nothing" he repeated

"Okay, nap time" I said laying down again, he sat on my stomach, poking my abs

"You have squares on your belly" he giggled

"Come on, be a good boy and nap" I said patting my chest, he laid down quietly and closed his eyes. With in a few minutes, he fell asleep safe and sound. Now that he was taken care of, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Riker's P.O.V

"There seems to be no problem with this necklace, sir" the jewel examiner says handing back the necklace, "What can be said is that it could be priceless. In all my 50 years in the jewel business, I haven't seen another necklace with that stone"

"So there's no danger from this necklace at all?" I asked to clarify

"This necklace is safe as any necklace in this store" he answered proudly

"Okay, thanks" I said then ran out. By the time I got home, everyone was scattered through out the house. Rydel was doing Ellington's hair, Rocky was in the garage working on new songs, Ryland chilled in the backyard, and Ross was napping with Ryan. I placed the necklace back on Ryan and went downstairs to watch TV.

*2 Hours Later*
Rocky's P.O.V
I woke Ross up after Rydel took a hundred more pictures of him and Ryan sleeping together. We needed to rehearse so he tucked Ryan in and came with us downstairs to the garage. I've been dying to show them a melody I've been working on.

"Okay so I think we should add some beats to this part" I said strumming my masterpiece

"What about some keyboard" Riker suggested

"Wait, I think the end should end like this" Ross says

Well that's our typical jam session. Plenty of suggestions, what to add and take out. I didn't realize how long we took until my stomach started growling.

"Woah, it's already 8" I stared blankly at the clock

"Oh crap! Ryan!" Riker shot up and ran out. He came back later almost crying,

"HES GONE!" He said shakily

We all got up and searched the house, no Ryan. I looked around Ross' room, his window was wide open.

"Ross, did you leave your window open?" I yelled

"No" He yelled back from downstairs

"Crap" I breathed, he's too short to reach the window...someone took him.

Ryan's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of the door closing loudly. I wasn't in Ross' room anymore, I don't know where I am...I looked around then saw a man, the man who was at the park earlier.

"Hi" he says

"Who you?" I asked curiously

"Don't worry about it. I will take you home soon, I just needed to see you one more time before I leave" he said taking his hat off.

I didn't know what to say, I don't think he's mean, he didn't hit me yet.

"Is your new family nice to you?" He asked

I nodded because it was true, mama is so nice to me and so is papa and Wiker and everyone else.

"Do you love your new family?"

I nodded again

"There's someone I want you to meet before I take you home" he says getting up. I didn't say anything so he went to open the door. An older woman came in, she has white hair and a stick...now I'm scared.

"This is him?" She asked the man

"That's your grandson" he answered. I'm her what?

She sat down next to me and stared at me, making me really nervous.

"He looks just like her" she finally said

"He really does" he said

I don't know what they're really talking about. I want Woss...and papa Wiker...

"I need to get him back to his new family" the man said coming closer to me.

"Thanks for reaching out to me William, I'm glad I finally understand what had happened and met my grandson" the woman said picking me up.

"Goodbye Ryan" she said then touched my forehead, I felt dizzy then fell asleep again.

W. L's P.O.V
I did reach out to mom, she wasn't angry as I thought she would be. Instead, she apologized for everything she's done. I was heading out of town and wanted to see Ryan one last time so I took him. With the best intentions of course, I wanted mom to see him too. After she did her little trick on Ryan and he fell asleep, she hugged me.

"be careful" mom said before walking out. I sighed and grabbed my bags, I looked around at this sad apartment then picked up Ryan.

"Time to go home little one" I whispered then left the poor excuse of a house.

A.U

WATCHED FANTASTIC BEASTS TODAY! LOVED IT! 1920s New York was lit af. They apparated everywhere LOL

More Chapters coming soon!

Vote, Comment, or Follow if you want more~

Until Next Time~

Evil Dreams!

-Ryan