Chapter 26 - Baby Meets Going Away

Riker's P.O.V
I felt horrible the second after I yelled at Ryland. It didn't help that I scared Ryan either. I don't know what happened but as soon as I saw Ryan by himself, I just snapped. When I walked back to the media booth, everyone look at me.

"Did you just yell at Ryland?" Rydel asks

I nodded slowly already ashamed of myself

"Well you shouldn't apologize now, he needs some space" she says then turned back to everyone. I took my seat and stay quiet for the rest of the writing session. I felt disgusted, for yelling at my little brother, for hurting him.

Ryland's P.O.V
I woke up at around 5PM. Ryan sat by me playing with his fingers. He saw me and smiled, "Goof Mornin"

I chuckled, "it's afternoon, Baby DJ"

He tilted his head to the side in confusion so I just dismissed the topic. I climbed out of my bunk then took him to the front of the bus. Mom and Dad were talking so I just took a seat farthest away from them and watched Netflix with Ryan. We watched "Power Rangers" and he would point to the red ranger since he like the color red.

"Do you like Power Rangers?" I asked when the episode ended, he nodded furiously. "Why?"

"They like you and Woss and Wikey and Wocky and Wydel and Eli" he points to each ranger. Me to Red, Ross to yellow, Riker to blue, Rocky to green, Rydel to pink, Ellington to purple.

I started another episode as mom came over.

"How do you feel?" She took a seat next to me

"Better" I admitted, I guess sleeping it off works. She pulled me into a hug, which I needed badly. Suddenly Ryan sneezed, startling us both. He rubbed his nose and giggled. "I sowwy" he says then went back to watching the show.

"What do you think about the note?" Mom asks slowly

The question caught me off guard...

"I don't know...it scares me I guess" I mumbled.

"Your father and I are thinking about sending him to live with Mamoo for a while" she says after a while of silence.

"When we get back?"

"It's for the best, I don't want any chances" she sighed. I can tell she doesn't want to send Ryan away either.

"For how long?" That's the main question

"Until there's no longer a threat" dad answered walking back in.

So I tell everyone that we only have 2 weeks with Ryan before he's off to Colorado? Before I could decide, Ross and Rocky came in.

"Ross, get everyone. We're having a family meeting asap" dad says taking a seat. Ross nodded and walked back while Rocky took a seat next to me. Soon, everyone shuffled in quietly and took their seats. I kept my head down but I knew Riker was looking at me. Ryan stopped watching as soon as everyone came in, he set the tablet down on the table and looked at everyone.

"Okay so we know that you all found out about the note" dad began, everyone turned to look at me. Ryan looked up at me, "why they look?" He whispers.

"It's nothing" I patted his head, he kept looking at me but then went back to playing with my bracelet.

"Your mother and I decided it would be best if he goes to live with your mamoo for a while" dad continues

Silence filled the room except the noises Ryan was making with my bean bracelet. He shook it around without a care in the world, I think it's the most adorable thing ever.

"When will he come back?" Ross asks quietly, he asked the question everyone wants to answer to

"We're not sure" mom finally says something

"What if the threat never stops? What? Is he just gonna grow up without us?" Rocky sounded desperate

"Rocky, we are doing this for his safety, please understand. You know we wouldn't send him away unless it was absolutely necessary" mom was on the verge of tears. Ryan had stopped shaking the beads, he's listening...

"I know...I'm just-I'm gonna miss him" Rocky let a few tears drop, pretty soon the entire table is crying a river.

"No cry, no cry" Ryan wiped my tears away, he then got off my lap and ran to get napkins. He came back and passed them out, when he got to Rydel, she pulled him into a huge death hug.

Ryan's P.O.V
Everyone around me cry, I don't know why. Mama won't look at me, did I do something wrong? Delly gave me a hug, she's still hugging me...