Chapter 29 - Baby Meets New York(again)

Stormie's P.O.V
The band has officially ended their East Coast Tour two nights ago and we are now relaxing in our hotel room. Ryan ran around chasing Ross and Ryland while Riker, Rocky, and Ellington went with Mark to do some "manly stuff". So it's just me, my three boys and my girl.

"Mom! Wanna get manicures and maybe have a spa day later?" Rydel suddenly jumped up. I scowled at her,

"Where?" I asked

"Uh, mom, we're in New York! We can go anywhere!" She waved her hands in the air. I had a sneaky suspicion they didn't need rest at all, they needed to go shopping. Especially Rydel...I guess it wouldn't be so bad to relax in the big apple.

"So give me a specific place, I'm going to assume Time Square is a must" I tapped my chin thinking

"I want to go to the "Royal Nails Salon & Spa" by 45st" she showed me the very expensive nail salon that she's obviously been dying to go to.

"Sure, but someone would have to watch Ryan. I'm not sure he would like to be in a nail salon and spa, having his cheeks pinched every other second" I turned to the boys who were already smiling at me brightly. "Okay, fine. You can take him" I sighed

"YAY!" They all yelled. Ryan looked at me, confused from the loud noises the boys were making.

"I'll text your father to let him know, maybe Riker and the others would come along" I said grabbing my phone from my purse.

"I will make a reservation at the salon right now!" Rydel giggled then ran out of the room. Oh boy...

An Hour Later...

"We're back!" Riker yelled bursting through the door. He immediately ran and picked up Ryan then continued to plant about a million kissed all over his face. "Did you miss Papa?" He cooed

"I did!" Ryan giggled

"Dada got you a present!" Mark says walking in. I saw the bag and knew immediately.

"You just couldn't wait, could ya?" I smiled

"Nope, he's a Lynch now, its tradition!" Rocky says filing in after Mark.

"Did you get both or just the training gears?" Ross asks curiously

"Both, they spent just about a few million years picking them out" Ellington says plopping down on the free bed

Riker brought Ryan over to my side and sat him on his lap. I opened the bags revealing small roller skates and ice skates. Ross started roller skating at 3 years old too so it's technically not too early to teach Ryan.

"What dat?" Ryan asks when he noticed the shiny new skates in the bag.

"That is a ice skate, you can wear it once you learn how to roller skate first" I explained putting the roller skates on his cute little feet. It took a few minutes since he started giggling and squirming around in Riker's arms. Once they were on, Riker stood Ryan up on the floor and held his hand.

"Okay, baby steps. Step one, balancing" Riker says to no one in particular. Ryan stood there awkwardly, staring at the foreign object that now covers his feet. He tried to take a step and fell back, luckily Riker had his hand and pulled him up. It took a few minutes but he got the balancing thing down pretty quick. Ryan stood in a straight position while Riker pulled him slowly so he was moving around the room.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today" Mark says finally after a while. We discussed the plan while I took the roller skates off of Ryan's feet.

"Ryan honey, you stay with Ross and Papa Riker okay? Mama will be with Delly for a few hours" I explained to him when we got up to grab our stuff. He nodded and waddled over to Ross.

Ross' P.O.V
It's our first time in Time Square...and let's just say ITS AWESOME!

"Dude! Let's go to the Toys R Us, I heard it's amazing" Ryland's says pointing to the huge building across the street.

"I'm down" Riker says as we started walking.

"Ross, you know you really don't need to disguise" Rocky pulled my beanie off

"If you say so but if I get mobbed, it's gonna be your fault" I mumbled taking off my sunglasses.

"As long as the little one doesn't get crushed, it's fine" Ellington jokes

I rolled my eyes then dismissed the topic. When we got to the huge toy store, Ryland spotted the candy sections and well...the rest was history.

"Come on buddy, let's go see the Lego Statue of Liberty" Riker tickled Ryan's belly then started to walk off.

"Bro, let's go check out that!" Rocky dragged me to the employee working what seems like a huge bubble wand blowing gigantic bubbles.

"Well that should be interesting, Ima go check out the downstairs section" Ellington managed to slip out while Rocky was absorbed by the bubbles. I looked around until some toy drones caught my eye.

"I'll be back" I said quickly then ran off to watch the employee fly around the some what small but fascinating drone. I had no intention of buying it but it just looked so cool. No one can ever say that this Toys R Us isn't cool. The entire building is just huge! Plus it makes the toy showcasing even more attracting. I'd imagine it would be pretty boring going only like 15 feet in the air in a normal Toys R Us but here? It can go so high, I'm not even sure the remote can still connect to it.

I heard a sudden roar, one that anyone has seen Jurassic World will know the very reptile that produced it. I slowly turned and saw a T-Rex standing there tall and proud.

"Wow" I whispered under my breath. It looked so life like, even the eyes blink. I guess this is the closest they can get to a realistic dinosaur and it definitely works.

"OMG IS THAT ROSS LYNCH?" I heard a girl behind me scream. No one really heard her since the store was already loud with the thousands of people and the T- Rex roars. Instead of taking off immediately, I walked at a normal pace as if I hadn't heard anything. After a few minutes, I found Ryland in the candy sections. I looked around and it doesn't look like anyone followed me which was a relief. Ryland looked like he was in candy land...well he technically is, ironic isn't it. Just from the basket load of sweets which included but isn't limited to Hershey's chocolate bar, Twix's, twizzlers, jaw breakers, nerds, Kisses and so much more. That's only what I saw on top and that basket is filled, mom is so gonna kill us.

"Ross! We have to try this!" He says picking up the "Bean Boozled" box. "It's like a life and death game! You either get a good flavor or you get a disgusting one which will linger for a while!" He smiled devilishly.

"Well if I'm gonna try it, you will have to do it with me" I smirked. He thought about it for a second then put the box down. I took a sigh of relief then quicken my breath when he picked up the larger version.

"Bring it on" he laughed maniacally. What have I done?