Baby Meets Letter From Mama

Hey munchkin,
It's mama...I finally bought myself to do this. I don't want to believe that you're gone forever but I have to. Ever since I laid my eyes on you in the orphanage, I knew you were meant to come home with me. For the few short months you were with me, I just hoped that I've made you happy, I hope I did a good job of giving you a normal childhood. Most of all, I hope when the moment came, you didn't suffer...

I know didn't give birth to you, I wasn't able to give you the love and affection you deserved from the start, I just wished that we could go back to that day and change everything. I miss seeing you running around the kitchen in the morning, you were always a morning person. I miss hearing your little footsteps running up and down the hallway and how you love to play hide and seek with the boys. I can never forget the day you let Delly put makeup on you, you were just so adorable and clueless to what was going on. You opened up to all of us despite your past and we thank you for that. We never got to celebrate Christmas traditionally, you never got the chance to see snow in Colorado, you never got the chance to meet your cousins. I won't ever have the chance to see you grow up, to celebrate your birthday, to see you become a bright young man.

I wish that I could just hold you one last time, to tuck you into bed and hear your fragile voice. But I can't, and I never will be able to do it ever again...and it kills me inside to have to accept that.

Your dada and I will forever hold you in our hearts, we love you so much. Forgive me for not doing a better job, you had a future and we were meant to help you get there but instead, you time in this world was cut short, I really want to believe that you're in a better place now. I love you forever, Rest In Peace my baby boy.

Mama
3.12.13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Authors Note

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY. WHAT HAVE I DONE? That moment when you write very emotion stuff on your way to school, hehe

Anyways! There will be a few more letters before we get back on track(I know I'm so evil, muhahahaha)

If you like the book and have any suggestions to how I can improve, please don't hesitate the comment or PM me

Until Next Time!
Evil Dreams~
-Ryan