One

One

"So, who's the girl Dazai chose this time?"

Junichirou asked, watching the brunette haired girl along with Ranpo and Kenji from across the room. Normally, they wouldn't care, but this woman had picked their interests. After all, Dazai would never bring the woman he wanted to commit his beloved double suicide with to the agency.

"She seems shy." Kenji stated, when he and Junichirou then poked Ranpo and said "Go talk to her." "Ehh? I don't care about a girl Dazai wants to commit suicide with." Ranpo whined in response and as one of the other two wanted to say something, Kunikida said "He doesn't want to commit suicide with her. Otherwise he wouldn't have brought her here."

"Even more of a reason for you to go talk to her." Junichirou said. "But why meee?" Ranpo asked in a childish manner, to which Kenji said "We've got work to do." Before Ranpo could say something else, they already left him, but not before both of them gave him a slight shove into the girls' direction.

With a sigh, Ranpo headed over to the girl and sat down opposite of her, asking straight away "Why did Dazai bring you here?"

"Way to go, that's how you start a conversation..." Kenji and Junichirou thought, glancing at the other.

"I don't know..." she quietly replied, not looking up at Ranpo as she spoke. "What's your name?" Ranpo then asked and everyone in the agency near them seemed to lean a little closer, curious to know what name she's been given.

"Dazai Isana."

.

.

.

"EHHHHHHHH?!"

"Isa." The woman's head shot up as she heard the familiar voice of her brother. "The boss wants to speak to you." Dazai gently said and gave her a small smile. Isana nodded and got up, her brother showing her the way shortly, before returning to the main office of the agency, where Kunikida, Junichirou, Kenji and surprisingly Ranpo too had gathered around him straight away.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a sister?" Kunikida asked, something on his face resembling panic, maybe? Panic, because he didn't know something, probably.

"Because it was for her own safety." Dazai simply stated, when another question was shot at him "Is she gifted?" "That's why I want her to stand under protection of the agency."

"So she isn't gifted? You're confusing." Kenji said with a pout. Dazai sighed and responded "She has the ability of destroying the world if she gets into the wrong hands. That's why I wanted to keep her hidden. But the Port Mafia found out about her a while ago, and I can't always stay with her, so she has to be protected."

"Can't she protect herself?" Kunikida asked. Dazai shook his head. "You don't understand. She can, but she wouldn't be able to withstand an attack of the Port Mafia."

The boys nodded and trailed off in their thoughts, when a voice then loudly announced "Everyone, I have a new mission, for all of you."

Quickly everyone turned towards their boss, Fukuzawa, the woman from before standing beside him, fidgeting with her hands and not looking up at the others.