Seven

[ I worked a little magic and photoshopped a photoshopped Isana into a height difference chart. She's about 154, being the shortest (just so y'all know) credit for the chart belongs to the owner.
Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY ]

"Why did you come here anyways?"

Dazai Osamu questioned, watching Chuuya as he turned away from him.

"To harass you, of course." The shorter male said. Both of them heard footsteps head their way. Chuuya didn't have to check to know who that was.

"Isana." Osamu said and Chuuya snickered as he heard the disappointment in his voice. The younger Dazai said nothing as she came to a stop beside Chuuya.

"Oh, by the way, this is my new partner. I believe you've met before." Chuuya said with a smirk, watching as Dazais eyes widened. "Isana, what the hell?" He asked, staring at his younger sister in shock and somewhat anger.

"I tried my best to keep you away from them, but what did you do? Run back into their arms and become one of them!" He snapped, which made Isana avert her gaze and mutter "Shut up."

"Isana, I protected you from them! I had to persuade the boss to put you under the agency's protection!" Osamu said, to which Isana now snapped "I said shut up!"

She stared at her older brother. He could see her mixed emotions in her eyes but he couldn't pinpoint even one. He felt bad for doing this to her. But he couldn't speak. He wanted to apologize but he couldn't speak, as if his body didn't want to listen to his commands.

"I'm leaving." Isana muttered and turned around "I've seen enough."

"Can you at least tell me one thing?" She heard her brother call. With a sigh, she paused and turned to face him. "What?" She asked and raised an eyebrow at him, to which he asked "Why are you this way?"

"Give it up, Dazai. She just realized that she belongs to us and not to your petty agency." Chuuya said and glared at the taller male. "If you want an honest answer, then I don't know." Isana replied, turning her back to him again. "I just...like it here." She muttered.

"Is it because of Chuuya?" Dazai called after her. Isana was halfway up the stairs but didn't need to turn around to know that Chuuya was also watching her.

"Do you really need an answer to that?" The shorter Dazai asked, staring ahead. "It seems like it is." She heard the smirk in his voice. With a sigh she then continued her way up the stairs, leaving her brother and her new team partner behind.

"You manipulated her to do this, didn't you?" Dazai asked Chuuya when Isana was out of sight and Chuuya sighed as he turned back to the taller male.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't." Chuuya replied, to which Dazai immediately shot back "But you like her!" "Shut it!"

A shot rang through the giant hall.

Higuchis eyes widened as she noticed that it wasn't her who has been shot, but the man who had been about to shoot her.

The Black Lizard team was there. Along with their newest addition, Dazai Isana. Even though she was Chuuya's team partner and had no affiliation with Black Lizard, she had decided to tag along, just to get more practice as a part of the Mafia — so she'd think / the others would. Nobody would have to know that the younger Dazai was there.