Fifteen

This isn't real...

Isana tried to convince herself, but she couldn't. This version of herself didn't even bother with the fact that she had a broken leg and fractured ankle. She just simply walked to where Chuuya was waiting for her, waiting for her to tell him about the new mission that Mori had assigned them with.

Her usual chocolate brown and milky eyes were now a blood red, her pupils vanished. Tears in the form of blood were pouring out of her eyes slowly.

Everybody who passed her or tried to stop her to try and break Q's spell was just roughly shoved out of the way. Her objective was clear. Normally, Q couldn't control people as far as this, but because of her ability, he now could, and she hated herself for it.

"Damnit Dazai, you broke your leg and now you're walking around like this!" Chuuyas voice tuned up as he quickly came to her side, before he realized the color he eyes were. His eyes widened in shock and he muttered "I'll kill that bastard."

"Isana, snap out of i-" Chuuya then began and placed a hand on her shoulder, though he couldn't and his sentence as she slammed her arm with the cast against his head.

The slightly taller man stumbled back, barely having enough time to get into a fighting stance, before she swung her fist at him again. Chuuya caught her wrist and said "I'm sorry, Isana," before he threw a punch at her face.

Isana dodged and continuously attacked him, her attacks getting faster and faster, while Chuuyas were getting stronger, as he put more and more of his ability to use.

The fight soon came to an end, Chuuya having won. Isana laid on the ground, a few pieces of the crumbling wall covering the brunette, as she had been slammed into a wall and was knocked out by it.

He shot a glare at a few lowlife workers and hissed "Take her to the infirmary." Then the 5'3 of pure anger headed straight to Mori Ougais office — and everybody knew to better not get in his way.

"What the hell was that?!"

Chuuya yelled, slamming the doors to the boss' office open, storming in without even bothering to knock. The short man was beyond pissed. He could kill the boss for what he did.

"Why hello to you, too, of course you may come in." Mori said, a hint of sarcasm lacing his voice.

Chuuya slamming his palms onto Moris desk and glared at the man before him. "What the hell did you do to Isana?" Chuuya snarled, watching the man with a poisonous stare.

"Ask Q that, Nakahara-kun." Mori replied simply, resting his chin on top of his hands, watching the shorter male as if he didn't have a single worry.

"I know that you let that little bastard free to do that to her and that you forced her to enhance Q so she could attack specifically me!" Chuuya yelled, about to rip the place apart.

"And who would believe you if you told them?" Mori asked him. "So many people saw that she was possessed by Q and that she attacked only me, ignoring all of the others!" Chuuya snarled, before the desk then broke apart due to the force of his ability.

Mori got to his feet and stepped around the broken chair. "Do you really want to test me, Nakahara-kun?" The taller man asked, his voice dangerously low.