Six

"So you really decided to come back here."

Hirotsu stated as he and Isana crossed paths in a hallway. Isana paused on her step and replied "I just don't fit into the agency. And here I can use my ability without my brother constantly worrying about me overdoing myself."

"Did he suppress you?" Hirotsu asked and watched the shorter girl with a raised brow. "If you want to put it that way, kind of. But it's probably my fault, too. I was too scared to use my ability."

Isana shrugged slightly and then added "And here I can evolve my ability, too. Maybe I can be of use to you all someday." Hirotsu nodded and she believed to see a hint of a smile as he said "I believe that you already are, Dazai-chan."

Isana nodded slowly and gave a small smile, before turning around and continuing her way. "Maybe you can help on a mission soon." Hirotsu called and Isana smiled to herself, replying "We'll see."

And that's what she did.

"Hirotsu-san!" A female voice called and only seconds later, Atsushi was pushed to the side and Kunikida was knocked over.

"Isana?!" Kunikida exclaimed shocked as he saw said woman towering over him, holding him down. "What the hell are you doing? You should be attacking them, not me!"

Isana said nothing as she got off of him and headed over to Hirotsu. "Are you alright?" She quietly asked him, kneeling beside him, never letting the others of the agency out of sight. She heard the elder man beside her chuckle and say "I never thought you'd change your mind that fast."

"Oh, I only do what I believe is right." Isana quietly said, watching cautiously as Kunikida got to his feet. "Stay away or I'll knock you over again." She threatened, but of course he didn't want to listen.

Kunikida approached her, saying "Whatever they did to you, snap out of it. You belong with us, so why are you fighting for them?" Isana shot up and punched him in the stomach, replying "I belong to myself. What I do is my business, not yours."

"Stop this Isana, I don't want to hurt you." "Bring it." And that ended up in the two of them having a full out fist fight, nobody of the others interfering. It was interesting to see how Kunikida fought with the knowledge of Fukuzawa and how Isana fought with what she learned or taught herself. Her style was really unique.

But in the end, she lost, which was quite a shock for her, as she found herself pinned to the floor with no chance of escape.

"You're going to stay with us, we don't want the Port Mafia to play with your mind again." Kunikida said as he pulled her up, shoving her into a seat. She heard Kenji ask what he should do with the others, to which Kunikida said to throw them out the window.

Isanas eyes widened as she watched Kenji grab the first two. "You won't throw them out." Isana said, a hint of a threat in her voice. Just in that moment, Kenji froze in his step, confusing the others. "Leave them be. Do whatever else but don't throw them out."

Kenji didn't move, he simply dropped the two members of the Black Lizard, before suddenly shaking his head and asking "What just happened?" Everyone's gaze turned towards Isana.

"Get her out of the room." Another voice all of a sudden said, that belonged to no other than Dazai Osamu. He knew what must've happened and it was something he had halfway feared. Her powers were enhancing because of something she did and he had an idea what.

Osamu shrugged Kunikida off as he left the room and headed outside with Isana. As if to go on a walk.

"Why did you join the Port Mafia." Osamu said, rather than asked, as he and Isana went on. The younger Dazai hid her hands in her pockets and stared at the floor. "That's none of your business, Osamu." She muttered.

"I've seen that choker you're wearing somewhere else before. Let me guess, a gift from Chuuya? A gift for you joining?" Osamu continued to ask. He smirked slightly when he noticed the blush on her cheeks. So he's right.

"He said he didn't need it anymore..."

"So you joined voluntarily?" Chuuya asked and watched the brunette haired woman who had just entered his room as if to announce that she was back.

"Yes." Isana quietly said and stared back at the copper haired male with the hat, before adding "I found it to be the only right thing to do." Chuuya smirked at that comment and said "So, you're a real member of the mafia now."

"Yeah..." "You're hiding something from me." Chuuya immediately shot at her, which resulted in an embarrassed blush coming to her cheeks. "I've been assigned as your new partner."

"Oh great. A new partner in crime for me, oh surprisingly a Dazai." Chuuya sneered and snickered at her reaction.

Then he headed to her, saying "Turn around." With a small frown, she did what he said and turned around. She felt his arms go around her and then felt something cold on her neck. A silk choker with a pendant.

Chuuya carefully pulled her hair out of the way and said "For you." A dark red blush found its way to her cheeks. She noticed the copper haired male smirk and muttered "I know you're smirking." "It's amusing how easily you blush when I'm so close to you."

Isana spun around and muttered "Shut u-" Chuuya grabbed her chin, making her pause and blush even more. "Watch what you're saying, Isana." Chuuya quietly said.

"We all know that he didn't say that." Osamu simply said, not looking at her. "What do you even care?" Isana shot back at him. Osamu paused and grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Whatever there is. It needs to stop. He won't do you any good." He said, watching his little sister. Isana paused and he noticed her tensing up slightly.

"Stay out of this, Osamu. It's none of your business. After all, I didn't bother you with your work for the Mafia, did I? So don't bother me." The younger woman said, her voice just as cold as her gaze.

Then she freed herself from his grasp and said "I'm going back. Don't even think of stopping me." She pushed her hands deep into her pockets and continued her way back to the Mafia headquarters. "You wouldn't be able to handle me anyways". The last sentence was barely heard.

"Where were you?"

Isana sighed as she entered the headquarters, Chuuya assumingly having waited for her by the entrance.

As she began to head to her room, she simply said "Had a little problem back at the Agency. They think you brainwashed me." Chuuya followed a bit behind.

"Osamu wants me to end whatever there is between us." She then stated in addition. Chuuya snickered behind her.

When she reached her room — which was opposite of Chuuyas, actually, she was all of a sudden pushed into the room. The door closed and she was immediately pinned against the wall by Chuuya.

"Whatever there is between us, huh?" He muttered, closing in on her face. "Enlighten me, what is there between us?" He asked, watching with a smirk as a deep blush spread on her cheeks.

"I don't know. What would you like there to be between us?" Isana quietly replied, watching him cautiously.

"What I want there to be...huh?"