Seventeen

They all swarmed in one by one, before they fell.

Isana watched with a small smirk playing around her lips, as the high ranked commanders all gathered and kneeled before her, their heads lowered in respect.

"I believe you've all witnessed the fall of Mori Ougai." She began, walking around her desk and leaning against it, crossing her arms in front of her chest. It was somewhat of a good feeling to have so many people in your hands, knowing that they'll do anything you say.

"It will most likely be all over the news soon, boss." Hirotsu said, as he was the first to stand straight again, along with a certain copper haired male of course. Slowly the others got to their feet, as if they were unsure at first if they should rise or stay down.

"Good. Let it happen." The brunette replied, before she added "Let them begin to wonder what will now happen with the Port Mafia. Let them begin to feel safe with the thought of the Port Mafia disappearing. And then, when they'll feel the safest, then you will strike again."

She heard Charles sigh. He, along with Jack and Sharon now stood beside her desk and Charles already seemed so done with Isana but still felt too attached to the younger female. "You are one sadistic little beast, Isana." He said, once more, not caring that he already said that.

A look of something close to fear spread on most of her subordinates faces as they noticed how disrespectful he seemed to handle her, but only to turn into confusion as their new boss began to laugh and say "You've already told me that before, Charles."

"I just like to remember all of you, that your loyalty should now be addressed to me. Mori is in the past. I am your future now. And until I die, you will listen to my orders. Understood?"

Quickly they all called "Yes boss!" Isana smirked before she said "Good, you're dismissed." As they began to scurry out of the room, she shot a glance towards Chuuya, which he immediately seemed to understand, as he nodded and stayed where he was.

"Sharon, Jack, Charles, leave us alone for a bit." She then said, before watching the siblings leave.

As soon as the doors finally closed, she found herself practically jumping into Chuuyas arms. He wrapped his arms around the shorter female tightly and held onto her as if his whole life depended on it. Finally he had her back.

She buried her face in his chest while he nuzzled his face into her hair, taking in her scent that he had missed for so long.

The couple remained like that for a while, until they finally pulled back. They didn't let go though, they still stared at each other and held onto the other. "Where were you?" Chuuya decided to break the silence, although his voice itself was nothing more than a whisper.

"America." The brunette replied just as quiet, gently brushing a strand of his hair out of his face and pushing it behind his ear, before resting her hand on his cheek. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she felt him lean into her touch.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He then asked, watching her and trying to not lose himself in her eyes. "I'm sorry. But all that matters is that I'm here now."

As Chuuya saw her smile, he just couldn't help but smile along. Another moment of silence hung between them, before he then finally made the step that she hadn't dared to at first. Finally, after two years of waiting, their lips found each other.