Three

"Calm down, Dazai!"

"Don't tell me to calm down when it's not your sister that's gone missing!" Dazai snapped and shot a glare towards Kunikida. He'd been pacing up and down for the past few hours now, as they didn't want to let him off to get Isana back. It pissed him off.

"The longer we stay put, the greater the chance is that they're already using her ability against her will!" Dazai then continued and finally sat down.

The others remained silent. Nobody knew what to do, really. But they knew that they couldn't just send Dazai off. Even if it is to save his sister.

"I have a plan."

Where am I?

Slowly, the brunette haired woman picked up her head. Her arms felt heavy and she felt chains around her wrists. Looking up, she noticed that her arms were chained above her head to a wall.

"So you're finally awake." A male voice sneered, a voice that was all too familiar to her by now. "Chuuya." Isana replied, to which the male responded "Dazai."

Stepping out of the shadows, he glared at her from under the brim of his hat. "Don't you ever get bored of wearing a hat?" Isana asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "Huh?" Chuuya asked and his gaze intensified.

"You should maybe wear something different than a fedora. Maybe a beret. I bet you'd look good in that." Isana continued and watched as Chuuya began to wander off in thoughts, mumbling "Oh really?"

A short while of silence hung over them until...

"I'm messing with you."

"HUH?!" Chuuya yelled and grabbed the shorter female by the collar of her shirt, glaring into her soul, if he could. Isana only smiled innocently at him.

Chuuya groaned in annoyance and slammed his head against the wall beside her, grumbling in frustration "You're not better than him. Damn you Dazais." Isana snickered and carefully wriggled her wrists slightly, checking if she could slip out of them.

But then she noticed that her gloves were missing and her eyes widened in terror. Just in that moment, Chuuya leaned back, still glaring at her, noticing her look of terror. Then it seemed like a lightbulb lit up over his head as his scowl was replaced with a smirk.

"Why don't we test something, hm?" He purred, the smirk and glare combined terrifying Isana even more, as she knew what he had planned.

She felt his hand grasp hers, intertwining their fingers. He squeezed her hand slightly, as if wanting to force her power out of her. This is where the fun part comes.

Isana can't control her powers completely, that's why she wears the gloves. In addition to that, whenever someone would force her powers out, it would inflict pain on her. And just that happened in that moment.

The younger Dazai doubled up in slight pain already and shut her eyes closed as the pain began to get more agonizing, coursing through her veins like poison.

And just in that moment, the pain got even worse, as a fist then heavily collided with her stomach. A yelp of pain escaped her lips and a laugh escaped Chuuyas lips. "How pitiful." Chuuya snarled but Isana didn't have to look at him to know that he was still smirking.