Sixteen

"I'm planning on overthrowing the boss of the Port Mafia."

The Evans siblings stared at her for a moment, processing what she had just said, before Sharon quickly said "Okay, just so we get this clear, we're talking about the Mafia with the bone breaking man and gravity guy, right?"

A sad smile was shortly seen at the mention of a certain redhead, before it quickly disappeared again and she nodded "Yes. That's the one I am talking about."

The siblings looked at each other before they looked over to Isana. "Mori Ougai once said to my brother, if he would've stayed a year or two longer, he could've taken his place. I am intending on taking the opportunity my brother wasted and doing what Mori said Osamu would do. And for that, I need support. Your support."

Charles dark orbs narrowed slightly, before he looked up at her again and said "I'll fight with you. It's not like we have anything left here, anyways."

Sharon and Jack looked at their older brother startled, before Sharon looked over to Isana, her dark orbs filled with determination as she spoke "I'll help you, too!"

Then it only depended on jack. The silver headed man looked at his hands, before looking back up and mumbling "I guess I'll help as well."

The shortest of the four present smiled at them and said "How about I'll tell you about the plan."

Two years.

Chuuya thought to himself as he walked through the headquarters of the Port Mafia. It's been two years now since Isana had all of a sudden disappeared. Mori couldn't care less, it's as if she had never been important to his plans. Not even her brother knew where she was.

Chuuya had become more reckless over the past two years. It killed him inwardly, not knowing where his lover was. He often told himself that he should just move on, but he couldn't. He loved the shorter Dazai too much to let her go.

Lowlife Mafia workers ran past him with their guns ready for use, shouting filled the lower parts of the building, as well as yelling. Was someone trying to infiltrate the Mafia headquarters? How stupid.

Chuuya just wandered on, not caring about what happened, but when the shooting didn't die down minutes later, he couldn't help but get curious. So he headed down to the area where the fight took place and then froze.

There she was. Her brown locks were pulled back into a tight ponytail, but they still fell down her back. Her heterochromatic eyes held no emotion but determination in them. She wore a black skirt, a white dress shirt and her old, black trench coat. She still wore the choker Chuuya had given her years ago.

She was accompanied by three other people, all three of them maybe about 6 feet tall. The girl had chest length black hair and dark eyes. She wore a black pair of jeans, a blue blouse and, to his surprise, no shoes.

One boy had silver hair that went to his chest. He also had dark eyes and wore sweat pants and a sweater. To Chuuya, he seemed tired, as if he didn't care.

The third, also a boy, also had silver hair, that he had pulled into a high bun so it wouldn't be in his way. He though wore a black pair of pants, a white dress shirt and a blazer.

All three of them seemed skilled in hand to hand combat, just as skilled as the woman Chuuya loved. The men of the Mafia, even though they had guns, stood no chance. They all went down, one by one, until the last ones standing were Chuuya, Hirotsu, Gin and Tachihara.