Thirteen

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Junichirou asked as he sent a glare towards a certain copper haired male with a hat.

Chuuya glared back at Junichirou and snapped "What does it look like?" The usually tough guy held a small bouquet in his hands, standing a foot away from the door that lead to Isanas room.

"Why should I let you in? How the hell do you even know that she's here?" Junichirou asked, his eyes never leaving the shorter male. "Because Dazai told me. Now let me in." Chuuya hissed.

Junichirou thought for a little, before he said "Try anything and you're dead." The taller male stepped out of the way and Chuuya smirked "I'd like to see you try." Then he gently pushed the handle of the door down and pushed the door open.

He was immediately met with the beeping of the heartbeat monitor. He quietly closed the door behind him, before slowly walking over to the bed his sleeping beauty laid in.

Isana was unusually pale, but at least her veins weren't as black as they were when they first took her to the hospital. The Agency's doctor apparently couldn't take care of Isana if she was in this state.

Isana was clearly doing better than weeks earlier. But she was still in a coma. That poison really took its toll on the younger Dazai.

Chuuya carefully placed the bouquet on the counter, before he pulled a chair to the side of the bed and sat down, taking Isanas hand in his.

It wasn't cold, but not exactly warm either. But nevertheless was it as soft as he remembered it to be.

He watched the brunette woman for a moment, watching as her chest rose and fell as she breathed, before he then quietly began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, Isana...I knew it was a suicide mission and I still let you go..." Chuuya cracked a sad smile for a short moment "I was so stupid. If I could, I'd kill the boss for that idea..." He sighed and looked down at his hand that held Isanas. "I was so stupid for letting you go."

"You're not..." An all too familiar voice whispered, a voice he's missed a lot for the past weeks. His head shot up and he found her chocolate brown and milky white eyes staring at him, a weak smile on her lips.

It was the first time that Chuuya saw her without her left eye covered by a bandage. The scar that ran right across her eye that made her blind didn't bother him one bit. He found it beautiful, even.

"You're not stupid...I don't like it when people say that of themselves..." Isana continued. Chuuya was too stunned to actually reply. "If it's true then okay but...you're not stupid...an angel isn't stupid."

Chuuyas eyes widened at that comment and he could only stare for a moment, until he caught himself and asked "What did you call me?"

"An angel." Isana replied softly with that small smile of hers, it made his heart skip a beat. "You're the angel who saved me from the endless darkness...I heard your voice, you saved me...you weren't alone, but I guess an angel sometimes needs help, right?"

Chuuya couldn't help the small smile that now came to his face. "Yeah, you're right." He spoke softly and watched as her smile grew a little. "Get some sleep, princess."

Chuuya leaned forward and kissed her forehead after he said that. Isana smiled at the taller male and asked "Will you watch over me?" The copper haired male nodded and gently brushed a strand of her chocolate locks out of her face, watching as she closed her eyes again and drifted off to sleep.

"Osamu?"

A girl, not older than 15 possibly, questioned, as she stepped into the living room area of the small apartment that she and her brother shared. Although in the past while it seemed to have been only her, as her brother was gone more often than usual.

Blood was dripping from her fingers, the paper towels were already soaked, but right now she didn't bother. All that was in her interest, was the person who had dared to intrude her home.

"What? Michael, you told me you lived alone!" A woman exclaimed, shocked. There stood a woman and a man, both around their twenties. The young girl immediately knew something was wrong.

Her grip around the knife in her hand tightened. From it, too, dropped blood to the floor. It was her own. It was a result of her cutting open her arms to feel any pain. But what is pain anymore? Not that she knew.

"Oh come on, it's just a little girl, let's just throw her out." The man tried to persuade the woman, as she quickly pulled her jacket back on. "What do you mean? You don't even live here?!" The woman exclaimed, clearly pissed off because of the man's actions, before she then turned to the young girl and asked "Should I call your parents?"

The girl tilted her head. Parents? "I don't have any..." she quietly spoke, not letting her eyes off of the woman. "Did you do that?" The woman suddenly asked with wide eyes and pointed at the blood that was still flowing.

The young girl nodded and smiled a little "It helps me. It's for my health. Don't worry." The girl seemed too innocent to be lying — that's what the woman thought.

"Is it okay if we leave you alone or should we wait if any relative comes back?" She asked softly, watching the young girl before her with a slight look of worry. The girl shook her head and replied "Don't bother. You should leave."

She disliked to be a burden to anyone. And that's why she smiled when she lied — because, even at that age, people still believe in her innocence and her pure being. But that wasn't true.

As soon as the woman stood straight again, a sudden wave of panic and fear overcame the young girl. Panic and fear, because who knows what those two are doing in her home? So her first reaction was drastic — she stabbed the woman before her in the stomach.

The woman's eyes widened and before she could scream, the girl quickly pulled the knife out and plunged it through the woman's heart.

The man stared at the girl in shock and was about to run, but she was faster and ended up stabbing him, too, finding just as a violent death as his assumed girlfriend had.

The young girl stared at the corpses, before dropping to the floor and pulling the sleeves of her shirt back up, revealing all those open cuts, along with old scars and fresh ones.

A smile came to her lips as she began to count the scars, silently. That was, until the door opened and a voice called "I'm home."

The girl didn't need to turn around to face her brother to know that he was shocked. Shocked to see what his sister had done.

Quickly the boy, older by a year, rushed to her side and grabbed her hands "What happened?" Tears were now rolling down the girl's cheeks as she began to cry, wrapping her arms around her older brother tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. Nobody cared if his coat would get soaked through her blood.

"Th-they were here, so suddenly, I-I thought it was y-you and-" "Shh, it's okay, don't cry. Please don't cry, okay? Everything will be alright." The boy whispered as he held his younger sister close, brushing a hand through her hair to calm her down.

"Isana?"