Nineteen

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

Sharon shouted as soon as she walked into Isanas office, finding her boss and friend lying dead in the arms of her brother. She sprinted over to them and pushed Osamu away, taking Isana into her arms. She had really grown onto Isana and loved her like a sister.

"I-I did nothing, I swear!" Osamu quickly said and raised his hands as a mean of innocence, not taking his eyes off of his sister, tears still flooding down his cheeks, but slowly they were out of anger. He would kill Kunikida for doing this.

"Isana?" A voice yelled in the hallway and seconds later a familiar, copper haired male ran into the room, stopping abruptly as he saw the sight before him.

Isana, lifeless in Sharon's arms, blood still flowing out of her wound.

Sharon, holding Isana tight and mourning over the death of her friend and sister.

And lastly, Osamu, all bloodied, crying, not taking his eyes off of his sister.

It took Chuuya a while to realize what exactly had happened, before it hit him like a truck. He sunk to his knees, staring at Isana in disbelief. He couldn't believe it...he didn't want to. He just couldn't.

Then his eyes slowly turned their gaze to Osamu, before the sadness and confusion turned into anger and he lunged at the taller male, slamming him into the wall behind him and holding him there by the collar of his shirt.

"What the fuck did you do, Dazai?" Chuuya snarled but Osamu could clearly hear the pain in his voice as he spoke.

"I did nothing." Osamu snapped back, before he finally tore his gaze away from Isana. "Kunikida was it. He apparently wrote her a letter about me having finally committed suicide and succeeded. And now she killed herself."

He was surprised that he managed to speak so clearly, as tears slowly came to a stop. But now he could see them start to shimmer in Chuuyas eyes, although anger was still dominant, as he growled "I'm going to kill him."

"I'll help you." Osamu replied with a hint of anger also showing in his voice now.

"President, I have news about Dazai Isana."

Kunikida spoke as he entered Fukuzawa's office. The president of the agency looked up and watched the blond male, waiting for him to continue.

"She committed suicide." Kunikida said and he swore that for a split second, there was a shift in Fukuzawas eyes, but that could've been his imagination.

"Good. Now we'll wait for the Mafia to crumble." Fukuzawa said, when suddenly a loud crash came from the main office and a voice yelled "KUNIKIDA!"

Kunikida frowned, before he bowed towards Fukuzawa and headed outside to check what was going on. There stood Dazai and Chuuya. And obviously they seemed to fight together. Kunikida also had an idea why.

"How could you?" Dazai asked as he glared at Kunikida, who replied "She would've died anyways." "And why didn't you tell me?" "Because you would've stopped me if I did." Kunikida snapped and glared back.

"You're right, I would've, because you know what? You've got my little sister on your conscience now. Are you happy?"

"She was the enemy."