Twelve

"But sadly I'll have to get rid of you, then."

Isana stared at John with wide eyes. She glanced over her shoulder shortly at Q, who looked at her with a smile. That little bastard.

She looked back at John who seemed disappointed. "Lovecraft will probably be sad to hear that you're a traitor." He said and sighed, stepping forward. Isana took a step back, only to hit a root, that immediately wrapped itself around her ankles.

"I still don't know how you've become one of the top executives of the Port Mafia in such a short time. To me, you seem pitiful." John stated. The brunette sent a glare at him. Now he was pressing her nerves. "Do you really want to go that road?" She asked, a dangerous tone in her voice.

John smirked and replied "The question is if you want to go that road."

Isana sighed and shook her head slightly, before crouching down and bending over a little so he couldn't see her feet. That action, of course, startled him. "Let me just tie my shoe." She muttered, barely heard, but in reality, she cut through the roots with ease.

Then she jumped at him, before the roots could grow back. He was taken aback, before analyzing the situation and trying to attack her.

She swung her knife at him and managed to cut his throat, although not too deep. John stumbled back, giving her the opportunity to sprint up the stairs — as fast as she could, of course.

As she reached the main floor, Lovecraft stared at her, a little confused. "Lovecraft!" She heard John yell "She's a spy! Kill her!" Isanas eyes widened as Lovecrafts glance turned sad and he muttered "I liked you..."

She dashed toward the door, only to be hit in the back by Lovecrafts ability. She flew through the door, the wood shattering and splinters violently piercing through her skin, before she landed further back in a tree, slamming against it with her front.

Her eyes widened as the air left her lungs and dropped to the floor,  before the air came flooding back into her lungs. When she tried to sit up, she ended up falling back and coughing up blood.

"It's really a shame that you ended up being a traitor. Sadly not even Luise saw through your games." A certain blonde said with disappointment lacing his voice, as he kicked Isana in the stomach, resulting in her coughing up more blood.

"How about I finish you up, hm?"

"There he is."

Osamu said as he and Chuuya finally reached the end of the stairs, finding Q trapped in branches.

"The sleeping beauty awaiting his savior." "Sleeping beauty, huh?" Chuuya questioned, although deep down only one person came to his mind at that.

Chuuya let his eyes wander around the room, as he heard Osamu ask for his knife, only to hear him reveal that he swiped it off of the shorter male earlier, just in case.

"Aren't you going to stop me?" The taller male asked, the knife placed against Q's throat, awaiting for an answer to come from Chuuya. When it didn't, he turned around to look at him, only to find him staring at something in the corner.

A hand peeked out from under a lot of branches. A leather glove was on it and bandages were wrapped around the wrist, the rest wasn't seen. Except a brown lock of hair that peered out through two branches.