Five

Where am I?

Frowning slightly, Isana sat up in the bed she laid in, looking around in the room.

"So you're finally awake." Someone said, making her jump slightly. Turning to the voice, she found Chuuya sitting there. So she was back at the Port Mafia. A slight disappointed sigh left her lips.

"Don't worry, you're at the Agency." The copper haired male said, not looking at her. Now that frown fastened on her face "What?"

"I took you here. Dazai managed it to let me stay. How's your eye?" Chuuya asked her, to which she now realized that her previously injured eye was covered by a bandage. "It's good, I guess. I can't see, but at least it doesn't hurt anymore." She stated, watching the slightly taller male.

"That's good. I'll be taking my leave now." He said and stood up. Quickly Isana jumped up and grabbed his hand, saying "Wait!"

Chuuya paused and she noticed him stiffen slightly. Carefully she wrapped her arms around him and leaned her forehead against his back. "Thank you for taking me here."

She felt him lay his hands on top of hers and heard him say "It's not a big deal." "Yes, it is. You took me back to my brother, to the Agency, your enemies. Of course it's a big deal." Isana said and felt a slight blush creep onto her cheeks.

"Well then..." Chuuya began and slowly pried her hands off of him, freeing himself from the embrace. Isana took her hands back to herself, not looking at the copper haired male, as she was still blushing.

Chuuya didn't say another thing as he then left the room. At the end of the bed she saw a stack of clothes. She quickly pulled the curtains around the bed closed and got changed. It was her normal attire — a black pair of pants, a white blouse and her coat. And underwear of course. Oh, along with black gloves.

Isana slipped on her shoes and then headed out onto the hallway. She heard her older brother from further away down the hallway, so she just decided to head there.

"Isaaaaaa!" Osamu called and jumped at her, embracing her tightly. "Osamu, stop choking me, please!" The younger Dazai managed to say, as her brother was squishing her with his hug.

"Isa, what's up with you and Chuuya?" He asked quietly, having loosened his grip on her a little. A slight blush crept up her cheeks and she looked down. "T-There's nothing..." she mumbled. But she couldn't fool her brother. Nobody could.

Dazai though said nothing and let go of her, motioning for her to join him with Atsushi, Kunikida and the others. But if she were honest, she felt like she didn't belong. She tried to shrug that feeling off and sat on the seat beside her brother, fidgeting with her hands.

"How are you feeling?" Kunikida asked her, looking at the bandage covering her eye. "I'm good, I guess. It doesn't hurt. But it's not like I'm not used to it..." she mumbled the last part rather to herself, only her brother heard her, to which she heard him sigh.

"Why do you waste bandages like your brother?" Naomi all of a sudden asked, making Isana go pale a little. The others looked between Naomi, Dazai and Isana back and forth.

"I don't waste them." Isana muttered and looked down at her hands. She didn't want to talk about it, so she said "I'm going out." Kunikida and the others were about to protest, but she said "I can take care of myself."