Fourteen

"Isana?"

The girl looked up at her brother and frowned a little. "Yes?"

"Please stop with this." He quietly begged, to which she looked down again and bit her lip slightly. "You know that I like it."

"It's not good for you." Osamu replied, gently brushing through her hair. Isana still didn't look at him as she responded "But you didn't say anything before..."

"Just please stop it. Stop it for me." He said with a sad smile. Isana sighed lowly and looked down, before she mumbled "Alright. I'll stop."

Osamu smiled at his younger sister. "Thank you."

"Dazai-kun, there is something I'd like to know."

Dazai Osamu watched the boss of the Port Mafia, awaiting for him to continue.

"Where do you disappear to every once in a while? More importantly, where were you the past three weeks?" Mori asked, watching the eighteen year old boy.

"What do you mean?" Dazai replied and watched Mori cautiously. "You know what I mean. You were gone for three weeks. I could easily get that information, you know that, but I've decided to give you the chance and answer me yourself."

Dazai paused for a moment, thinking. "I'm sorry boss. It won't happen again."

"Is there possibly someone who I don't know about?" Mori then quickly continued. Dazai was shocked, inwardly. He didn't show. How was he going to talk himself out of this? He couldn't possibly say that his sister had tried to commit suicide, after she used her ability combined with his and ended another persons life.

"If I knew, then I wouldn't tell you." The younger male spoke, watching Mori carefully.

"Of course you wouldn't..." Mori said and began to smirk.

"How is she?"

Chuuya looked up at Osamu who had just entered the room, giving his sister a concerned gaze.

"She's asleep. She woke up a bit earlier though." Chuuya stated, staring back at his sleeping beauty, gently brushing his thumb over the back of her hand.

"Are those flowers from you?" Osamu questioned, as the small bouquet with dark red and black roses fell into his eyes, a small grin tugging at the corners of his lips "I didn't know you could be such a romantic man, Chuuya!"

Chuuya would've gotten pissed, but at the moment all he cared about was Isana. He just wanted to be here with her and hold onto her hand as if his life depended on it. And deep down, it was. Deep down, she was his life.

"Chuuya." Osamu spoke, his voice having a serious tone to it. "I won't." Chuuya immediately replied, knowing what the taller male would've wanted to say. That he shouldn't dare to think of hurting Isana, or otherwise he'd be killed.

"You know, I have a feeling that there's a new Double Black team." Chuuya looked at the other male with a slight frown. "I think my sister took my place. And I think that you seem happier to fight with her by your side than with me, even if you can't use Corruption when she is around."