Two

"Chuuya."

The male with the hat looked to the side and found Dazai himself standing there. If looks could kill, then Dazai would've been dead for the hundredth time now because of Chuuya.

"Let her go." Dazai said coldly and returned Chuuya's gesture with the glare. "Why would you care, traitor?" Chuuya spat and his grip tightened around the girls collar.

"Let the girl go or I'll kill you."

Isanas eyes widened in surprise. She never knew that her brother would go that far to protect her. The way they talked made her guess that they were old colleagues and that this Chuuya guy believed that her brother was a traitor.

"Why would you, an ex-executive of the Port Mafia and a fucking traitor, go so far out of your way to kill me, to protect a meaningless girl like her?" Chuuya asked. In the blink of an eye he found himself pinned to the ground, the girls hands wrapped around his throat tightly. Good thing that nearly nobody walked through this street.

The girls innocent and insecure gaze had turned into a stone cold and heartless one in a split second. "Two things." She hissed "One. You don't talk about me that way. Two. You don't talk about my brother that way."

Chuuyas eyes widened for a short moment, before he began to grin. "I knew it." He punched her in her stomach, making her loosen her grip around his throat. "Isana!" Dazai called and quickly grabbed his sisters hand, pulling her away and into his arms, glaring at Chuuya.

"Leave my sister alone or I'll fucking kill you, Chuuya, and I am not joking." He growled, making Chuuya smirk even broader while he got to his feet. "Go ahead. Attack me with all you've got."

"You're not worth my time." Dazai coldly stated and turned away with his sister. "I could take him out, you know..." Isana mumbled, to which Dazai chuckled and patted her head "I know, I know."

"O-Oi!" Chuuya called, trying to gain their attention, but it was useless.

"The next time you meet her, take her with you."

Mori Ougai said to Chuuya, not looking at the copper haired male. "She can enhance others with her gift. And once one gets enhanced, not even her own brother can stop her."

Chuuya groaned inwardly. He didn't want to spend his time trying to capture Dazais sister. One was already enough, but another? He couldn't stand one, how would he stand two of them?

"I have entrusted not just you with this task, Chuuya. You wouldn't want to lose against Akutagawa and his subordinates, would you?"

"You should watch out for yourself more, Isana."

Kunikida lectured the brunette girl, who only nodded and gazed down at her hands.

"I could've easily handled him myself if he would've gone too far." She argued, staring back up at him. "It's not like I can't stand up for myself."

"That's not the point I'm talking about, Isana!" Kunikida retorted and placed his hands on his hips in a sassy way, but that didn't strip him of his lecturing gaze.

"That's exactly the point you're talking about, Kunikida-san! You think I can't protect myself and that that's why my brother wanted me to be protected by the agency!" Isana shot back.