Four

"Again!"

Just as she was told, Isana swung her fist at Chuuya again, and again the fight ended with Chuuya being defeated by her, which frustrated him even more.

"Give up, Chuuya." Isana sighed and looked at the ground. She was forced to become a member of the Port Mafia, or else she'd have to rot in those cells for the rest of her life, which she didn't want to do. And she would have to voluntarily use her ability, otherwise a certain someone would get pissed.

And to make sure that she would become a part of the mafia voluntarily, Chuuya had the task to take care of her and make her change her mind. And he wasn't too happy when he heard that he was yet again stuck with another Dazai.

"Oh shut it, brat." He hissed and Isana sighed, looking at him with a slight glare "Looks like we've found a little bitch." Chuuyas head shot up and he growled "Why don't you say that to my face?" A smirk found its way to the shorter females lips and she replied "I would if you had one but all I see is an ass with two eyes." [ please tell me someone got this reference ]

In response to that, he swung her fist towards her, which she easily dodged. Currently they were training hand to hand combat without their abilities, but Chuuya never won. If it came to fist fights without abilities, Isana definitely had the upper hand and just that pissed the copper haired male off.

"We should be leaving soon." Chuuya snarled and turned away from her, heading to leave the room. "For what?" Isana asked him with a small frown.

"Your first mission." Chuuya smirked as he watched the color leave the younger Dazai's face. She wasn't ready to handle in the name of the Port Mafia.

"What is it about?" She carefully asked and Chuuya shrugged "Maybe you'll see your brother again." That said, the door slammed shut behind him and he left the younger female alone.

"I told you..."

Isana Dazai held her head low and her hands hidden in her pockets. They were covered in gloves but she still did that as if it were to be sure that nothing could happen.

"My black beast is indiscriminate." She heard a certain someone speak as she and Chuuya entered an alley, for her to go on her first mission. They knew Akutagawa was there but Chuuya still wanted them to join them there, so he could annoy the younger boy.

"It devours everything and anything." Akutagawa continued and glanced over his shoulder at a certain white haired boy, who Isana hadn't expected to meet.

So he was the mission. He was the weretiger Chuuya had been talking about.

"Remember Isana." Chuuya began and was about to continue, but Isana interrupted him "Since when are we on first name basis?" Chuuya growled in annoyance while she snickered.

The slightly taller male stepped closer and laid his hand in her neck, pulling her close, startling her while doing so. He lightly pressed on a spot and hissed "Press this spot tighter and you'll knock 'em out."

Isana could feel his hot breath on her face and she actually felt her face heating up. Wait, WHAT? She couldn't be blushing, could she? Chuuya seemed to have noticed, as he smirked smugly at her and asked "Well, well, well, is there someone blushing?"