Eleven

"An eye for an eye."

Atsushi stared at her, horrified. She wasn't really planning on turning him half blind too, was she?

"You probably didn't mean it when you did it but, I'm just the enemy, right? Nobody minds hurting the enemy." Isana said. "W-wait, Dazai-san, what are you talking about? You don't want to do this, do you?"

Isana sighed and tilted her head, watching the taller boy with a slight disappointed look. "You know, Atsushi, you really think you can get away with simple things like the people in the movies always do. It's boring."

She took a step back, not letting her grip on him loosen, as she pulled one arm back and balled her hand to a fist. "Please don't do this, this isn't you!" The white headed boy exclaimed, on the verge of panicking.

"Why don't you fight back? Are you afraid to hit a girl? Or are you afraid of the consequences?" Isana simply replied and smirked at him, before her fist flew towards his face. She sent him flying back a little with the force of her punch, his blood was on her knuckles and it made her smirk.

She watched for a short moment as the thick, red liquid rolled down her dark glove and dripped to the floor, before she turned her attention back to the were-tiger. "Come on, Atsushi, show me what you've got. Or are you too scared?" She taunted, to which he replied "Do you want to go completely blind?"

Isana laughed and shot back "Do you want to die?" "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." A new voice then interfered.

Isana turned to the newcomer and saw a tall, blonde man who wore a suit and had a kind of weird look on his face. Isanas brows furrowed and she tilted her head in confusion, as she then watched Atsushi attack that guy — although that attack was useless.

"What a predictable reaction. Boring." The man said, as he had caught Atsushis fist without any problems. In return, Atsushi kicked him, although that too seemed useless, as the man said "That was a nice kick. It was worth at least ten thousand bucks. But..."

The man then kicked Atsushi and sent him flying further back into the brick wall and even onto the sidewalk. "The bounty we've placed on you is seven billion."

Isana then decided to step forward, strings shooting towards the man and wrapping themselves around his arms and legs tightly, so tight that the nearly cut through his suit. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but he and I have unfinished business. So, if you'd let me handle him, that would be very nice." She hissed as she walked past him, sending him a short glare, before jumping up onto the sidewalk.

"I'm sorry, you are?" The voice all of a sudden tuned up beside her, making her eyes widen. She turned to face him and immediately his hand wrapped itself around her throat, holding her tightly, cutting off her air supply. She gasped for breath as she grasped at his hand.

"If I recall it correctly, then it isn't you who placed such a high bounty on that boy." The man continued in a calm tone, firing up her desire to smash him into bits even more.

"If I recall it correctly, he turned me half blind and not you." Isana snarled, sending a kick towards his head, but before she could even kick him, he slammed her to the ground. All air that she had left completely vanished out of her lungs, her eyes widened and she felt her heart stop for a split second, before air finally rushed into her lungs.

"Listen up, girl." The man said and placed his foot on her leg. "I don't care who you are, but you see, you're the one interfering right now. You could've had it peaceful and walked away, but..." He raised his foot so it was hovering over her leg now.

"I don't think you'll be able to walk away now." And then he literally slammed his foot onto her leg. A sickening crack was heard, followed by pain shooting through her entire body, making her scream in agony.

The man sighed as he stepped off of her leg and pushed her away. The brunette rolled off of the side and landed on the stone cold floor, the pain from her leg numbing her.

She didn't know how long it had been, but she felt a hand gently push her onto her back. Staring up, Isana came to face the blond man. "Dazai Isana..." he muttered "I remember your name now. You belonged to the Port Mafia but apparently betrayed them. Otherwise you wouldn't have helped my subordinates to get rid of one of your subordinates."

"Akutagawa? He's useless. But your subordinates are even worse." Isana spat and glared at him. She knew that she had to do anything in her might to get into the Guild, but in this moment she could honestly care less.

The man chuckled, before he said "How about I offer you this. Come to join me and the Guild and become something better. You still have potential." Isana watched him and thought for a short moment, before she said "Alright. I'll join you."

The man grinned and said "Good. I'm Francis, leader of the Guild." Without a warning, he heaved her up and threw her arm around his shoulders and wrapped his own around her waist to steady her. Then they headed off.

The first week as part of the Guild...

She spent on crutches...and on a giant airplane ship whatever called Moby Dick. But gladly not the whole week, as she got to leave one day for a mission with a guy named Lovecraft and John.

She actually only tagged along to an abandoned house in the woods, where they kept a certain someone hidden. And now she was allowed to head down and talk to the boy, until John or Lovecraft would come down. Probably John though, after Q had tried to mess with Lovecraft and ended up messing with himself.

Isana finally reached the end of the steps and looked over at Q, who was tied to trees, by trees. She headed to the chair that stood before him and sat down, watching as he picked up his head.

"Isana-san?" The boy asked with a sad look on his face. It actually made her want to pity him.

"Are you here to save me?" He then asked and a glimpse of hope appeared in his eyes, to which she only shook her head. "I'm sorry, Q. I can't do that. I belong to them." She said softly and watched as the hope in his eyes disappeared.

"I've been told about you by the others. They say you left us." The boy said and Isana sighed, shaking her head softly "Its not like that, Q." She paused, knowing that John or Lovecraft could come down any second or possibly hear her.

She bit her lip and decided to risk it. "I still belong to the Port Mafia, but almost everyone thinks I don't. I'm only here on a mission." She quickly and quietly explained, as Q's face then lit up a little. "So you didn't betray us!" Isana forced herself to a small smile and shook her head "No."

"That's sad." A voice tuned up behind her, making her freeze. Q's face immediately dropped and she couldn't read his emotion anymore. Slowly she turned to face John.

"I knew that you weren't a true member of the Guild. It's sad though. Lovecraft really liked you." The blond boy said and sighed.

"But sadly I'll have to get rid of you, then."